Rules for league events

"
KoTao wrote:
Request that Cartographers Chisels be added to the currency award pool.

Request that you ignore this request. Not everyone who enjoys these races have level 60 characters.
Hardcore 4 life!
"
RushSecond wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

Request that you ignore this request. Not everyone who enjoys these races have level 60 characters.

how about a random number of maps and chisels for lvl 60+ rewards added onto the orb rewards.
IGN --- Grizdale
Last edited by Grizdale on Aug 26, 2012, 3:47:58 PM
"
RushSecond wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

I think they should add them as they are currency. if you don't have a lvl 60 char on the normal serves you might want to level a char. It only takes a few houres.
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Hardcore to the bone.
didn't find it anywhere - but what happens to the items in the stash from the special event leagues when the chars are transfered to HC/ normal when the league is closed?

Sincerly
"
Karusutenu wrote:
didn't find it anywhere - but what happens to the items in the stash from the special event leagues when the chars are transfered to HC/ normal when the league is closed?

Sincerly

You get a tab in your stash with all your items, the tab is "remove only" you can't use it for storage, you take your items, move it to your normal tabs and next time you log in if the tab is empty it will dissapear.
cool rules
"
RushSecond wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

Request that you ignore this request, Its currency can be traded has more value than most of the other orbs
"
Hellskin wrote:
"
RushSecond wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:

I think they should add them as they are currency. if you don't have a lvl 60 char on the normal serves you might want to level a char. It only takes a few houres.

I would love to know how you get to lvl 60 in a few hours. Could you show your passive skill tree/ equipment?
Request "Bowbiez" be added
Hi Chris, i was wondering if you are going to make another cutthroat test?

I am also wondering if the PvP that will be added soon is going to be only PvP in normal league, but that it will not add Cutthroat league?

If so, do you know when cutthroat comes out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info