[0.10.0] Low-Life/Pain Attunement Caster Shadow

ok updated
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
tweaked build a wee bit to include the nimbleness node and yield more dps while maintaining the same number of skill points used.
Build of the Week 14
updated build after realising that i've neglected this build a little.

also updated gear section to show the kind of gear i'm currently using. take note though that it's mostly mf so the dps isn't all that great.

cheers folks!
Build of the Week 14
updated the build a little plus updated the damage calculations
Build of the Week 14
Update passive tree please, would love to give this guide a try!
Last edited by Dakaa on Jan 6, 2013, 11:55:00 PM
updated! sorry about the late update. i forgot I had this guide as well haha. Tweaked things around with the skill tree, decided to go for double hex. I'll probably try and fancy up the guide and try and explain more elaborately to put it on par with my other guides once I get the time. (which should be next weekend!) meanwhile, I hope the skill trees are enough for now!
Build of the Week 14
Great guide, just a quick question. I'm using the cold to fire gem on my freezing pulse, but it doesnt indicate a DPS increase on my skills tab. Is this normal?
ign Exdunn
"
Exdunn wrote:
Great guide, just a quick question. I'm using the cold to fire gem on my freezing pulse, but it doesnt indicate a DPS increase on my skills tab. Is this normal?

yup that's normal :) I wouldn't expect to see a tooltip DPS increase unless you have a quality cold-to-fire gem or unless you have %nodes or items that increase %fire damage.

Technically though now that you're dealing fire damage, when you crit mobs you both freeze and ignite them, hence even though the tooltip DPS doesn't say much, you're dealing marginally higher DPS due to the ignite effect.
Build of the Week 14
Question on Mechanics of Summon Skeletons, I see your video that you could summon 4 Skeletons at once but the gem state that summon 2 Skeletons, why is that so?
"
heatzz wrote:
Question on Mechanics of Summon Skeletons, I see your video that you could summon 4 Skeletons at once but the gem state that summon 2 Skeletons, why is that so?

This video was taken a fair amount of time ago. The mechanics of the spells have been changed since. It used to be possible to summon more than 2 Skellys at once and if u notice the frost wall duration in the video, it used to be much longer than it currently is as well
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info