[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

what?
IGN: ShadowBeholder
Breezing through maps (70-74) so far with this build progressing up the map chain, running disc + hatred and CwDT + enfeeble + enduring cry. I actually respecc'd out of some ES nodes and more into DPS with the expansion free respec and haven't had any regrets.

Eventually (dream on haha) end up with this, either speccing into OG or Aspect of the Panther, or even the 3 ES shield delay nodes.

Gear
Spoiler

Having a really good ES shield (500+) is really important imo especially if picking up a lot of shield nodes which is where most of my ES comes from, ill be heading in the top left and down bottom right above OG to try maximize as much block and increased shield defence as possible.

Also can't forget to give props to Invalesco for the great build advice, he deserves the most credit!
Last edited by Fragthorn on Mar 14, 2014, 2:49:57 AM
"
Fragthorn wrote:
Breezing through maps (70-74) so far with this build progressing up the map chain, running disc + hatred and CwDT + enfeeble + enduring cry. I actually respecc'd out of some ES nodes and more into DPS with the expansion free respec and haven't had any regrets.

Eventually (dream on haha) end up with this, either speccing into OG or Aspect of the Panther, or even the 3 ES shield delay nodes.

Gear
Spoiler

Having a really good ES shield (500+) is really important imo especially if picking up a lot of shield nodes which is where most of my ES comes from, ill be heading in the top left and down bottom right above OG to try maximize as much block and increased shield defence as possible.

Also can't forget to give props to Invalesco for the great build advice, he deserves the most credit!

why not going for more Crit nodes? dont need?
what about the Witch tree with lots of ES?
What about mana issues after 1.1.0?
Why so many shield nodes?
I could pick up the +15 and +45 heading into the 80's but right now it's not really an issue as my DPS seems to be fine for now. Not sure what happens when you get a huge crit on phys reflect without VP anymore though. What I really need next is a GG dagger.

The witch tree has some nice ES nodes pretty close, it's definitely a good idea to grab it if you're lacking decent ES gear for that extra boost I reckon. I would probably prefer to finish the circle for +30%ES with 5 points instead of the witch for 38%ES with 8 points

About the mana I'm not to sure what you mean I don't seem to have any mana problems at all. With the mana reserve reduction on the far left and alpha's I have 195 mana left over. I only 4L flicker and LS has mana leech gem.

I get a huge boost in defences from my shield which is where I get a lot of my ES from, the block I'm pretty much just winging it and seeing how it goes really. I'm not sure what to expect but I'll find out soon enough haha (you get around 60%+ block I think?).

This is just how I've built my char and it seems to be working really well for me right now with the gear I have, I'm not entirely sure how it's going to work at the top end maps but that's the fun in trying. I'm open to suggestions though for 1.1, I can definitely see myself respec'ing as I'm still still new to this! ;)

Last edited by Fragthorn on Mar 14, 2014, 9:33:54 AM
"
MrScream wrote:

I don't get why you are going so far to the left of the tree.
So many points wasted in Int.

More Frenzies, more dmg, more shield defenses, Ondar's Guide, etc.
I also got Crystal Skin, because late in game, you probably will have the choice to abandon Eye of Chayula to boost your stats.

Depending your equipament, you can go more offensive, leaving 2 ES nodes on the witch tree and using then to Arm Wrestling.

With that tree, you will get A LOT of EV boost, maybe you should consider getting EV/ES equipment.

I'm not sure about the efficiency of Vaal Pact after this patch, If its not working well, change it to some mana regen (at least you will keep hitting) and get your Blood Rage to q20.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLEFfQW1DPIOSBB7ES8RUBGWFRoV1xa_GYYZihqPGtsbrR4aJP0nqSgqKjgqTSsKLL8wVDB8O-E94j7PPydHBkjuSshMYFFHUzVWY1bqVvVfamNDbRltbG6qcFJwVnC7feN_K3_Ghq6H24hCi3qMC42_kBuVZpfQmVeZmpoTm7Wdo58noqOly6Z_pyunNKlurEexs7TFtUi18rb3t9O5Prl8u9a95r46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23KStUA1orXhtfL2xrbbtvU4vfjhOdU6f7rLOtj7BjssO1B8-r1S_ba-WP68fsJ_Kv_kw==

"
gfwatcher wrote:
"
MrScream wrote:

I don't get why you are going so far to the left of the tree.
So many points wasted in Int.

More Frenzies, more dmg, more shield defenses, Ondar's Guide, etc.
I also got Crystal Skin, because late in game, you probably will have the choice to abandon Eye of Chayula to boost your stats.

Depending your equipament, you can go more offensive, leaving 2 ES nodes on the witch tree and using then to Arm Wrestling.

With that tree, you will get A LOT of EV boost, maybe you should consider getting EV/ES equipment.

I'm not sure about the efficiency of Vaal Pact after this patch, If its not working well, change it to some mana regen (at least you will keep hitting) and get your Blood Rage to q20.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLEFfQW1DPIOSBB7ES8RUBGWFRoV1xa_GYYZihqPGtsbrR4aJP0nqSgqKjgqTSsKLL8wVDB8O-E94j7PPydHBkjuSshMYFFHUzVWY1bqVvVfamNDbRltbG6qcFJwVnC7feN_K3_Ghq6H24hCi3qMC42_kBuVZpfQmVeZmpoTm7Wdo58noqOly6Z_pyunNKlurEexs7TFtUi18rb3t9O5Prl8u9a95r46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23KStUA1orXhtfL2xrbbtvU4vfjhOdU6f7rLOtj7BjssO1B8-r1S_ba-WP68fsJ_Kv_kw==

Thx man, ill try.
I'm following this guide, but the third phase in the tree progression (from 61 points onward, until taking CI) has not been updated. Can someone give me some pointers as to what keys to take and all that?

Thanks.

This is my tree at the moment:

I'm going left now to take Deep Wisdom and Arcane Focus.
Last edited by Ithilien on Apr 6, 2014, 3:52:36 AM
1. You should get a dagger with a higher critical change
2. Its not expensive at all to get 3 off colours on a pure armour typ
3. You should mention that q at immortal call is required... anf with a q increased duration you can go up till 5s immortal

The build is ok but shouldn't be overrated
Please update the 61 Points, Approx Level 49 tree and The Chaos Immune Phase tree as well. im getting kinda lost on where to spend my points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info