[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

Update guys! just hit level 77 and took a slight variation on inva's skill tree. This build works well if you have a lot of energy shield on your gear. The focus is on block/crit chance and damage/evasion/energy shield. I branched downward and picked up some stuff in the ranger tree. I didn't need any extra max energy shield nodes any more so i refunded what i could in order to head down into the ranger tree. I probably could do without some of the defensive nodes and pick up some extra crit chance and damage but my killing speed is extremely fast and i'm afraid of physical reflect on flicker crits and stuff like that.

GhostRyder Lvl 77 HC crit dagger shadow

current gear:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

currently only running hatred as an offensive aura until i can get my hands on a dream fragments

7.9k double strike / 5.8k lightning strike / 12k flicker strike (with 5 frenzy charges)
28% crit chance / 543% multiplier (37% / 616 with crit weakness)
2.22 atks per second (with frenzy charges
86% chance to hit (vs lvl 69 mobs)

running grace/discipline

7542 energy shield / 6658 evasion
45% block chance
36% chance to evade (vs lvl 69 mobs)
resists are currently 56/75/75

If i can get my hands on an eye of chayula and a dream fragments ill be nearly unkillable. Although I haven't even had a close call since level 70ish (even in 6 man lvl 68/69 maps).
The build is insanely fun and I'll probably run it again come open beta. For now my goal is to upgrade my gear a bit and reach level 80 =).

Shoutouts to Invalesco/Kotao shadow senseis for helping me out and answering questions whenever I needed!

HCSSFBTW
Last edited by RyderGG on Nov 7, 2012, 3:41:24 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Update guys! just hit level 77 and took a slight variation on inva's skill tree. This build works well if you have a lot of energy shield on your gear. The focus is on block/crit chance and damage/evasion/energy shield. I branched downward and picked up some stuff in the ranger tree. I didn't need any extra max energy shield nodes any more so i refunded what i could in order to head down into the ranger tree. I probably could do without some of the defensive nodes and pick up some extra crit chance and damage but my killing speed is extremely fast and i'm afraid of physical reflect on flicker crits and stuff like that.

current gear:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

currently only running hatred as an offensive aura until i can get my hands on a dream fragments

7.9k double strike / 5.8k lightning strike / 12k flicker strike (with 5 frenzy charges)

running grace/discipline

45% block chance

If i can get my hands on an eye of chayula and a dream fragments ill be nearly unkillable. Although I haven't even had a close call since level 70ish (even in 6 man lvl 68/69 maps).
The build is insanely fun and I'll probably run it again come open beta. For now my goal is to upgrade my gear a bit and reach level 80 =).

Shoutouts to Invalesco/Kotao shadow senseis for helping me out and answering questions whenever I needed!

Finally someone who understands how to build his passive tree!
Nice Ryyyder! You're probably going to overtake me soon if not already, I'll have to check out the experience figures later :)

and thanks Kotao for clarifying, appreciate it! :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"

current gear:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

running grace/discipline

45% block chance

I would rush the arrow dodging node next, that gives you 2x 36% chance to evade arrows and 45% chance to block them!
Thanks Inva =D

And yeah I didn't even notice the arrow dodging passive I'm either going to put my next three points toward arrow dodging / mental acuity / or weapon artistry

mental acuity : 40 intel / 30% crit chance
weapon artistry : 3% block chance / 12 % one handed physical damage
arrow dodging : 20 dex / double chance to evade projectiles

I have some regret orbs in my stash so I can try out the different paths.
Also finally got my eye of chayula!
HCSSFBTW
"
Thanks Inva =D

And yeah I didn't even notice the arrow dodging passive I'm either going to put my next three points toward arrow dodging / mental acuity / or weapon artistry

Dont take mental, its 3 points for 40 intel ( which you dont need at all ) and 30% crit chance which really is nothing mayby 2% crit chance with a standard dagger. I really don't think you need more dps then what you got now? Just focus on defence ( arrow dodging, block chance etc ).
"
Thanks Inva =D

haha yeah I was there when you finally got your long awaited Chayula! :D

Just gauge what you're currently lacking, be it survivability, mana or DPS and allocate your skillpoints accordingly :)

There's no right or wrong way to plan the skill tree, just base it on what you need at the moment :)
Build of the Week 14
gratz to Ryyyder for reaching level 78! he's now the highest dagger shadow ever in HC :D
Build of the Week 14
"
Invalesco wrote:
gratz to Ryyyder for reaching level 78! he's now the highest dagger shadow ever in HC :D

Because his build works ;)
Yeah it seems to work pretty good.
All other shadowbuilds must be crap judging from this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info