PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

My js console shows some exception errors on 'clearing cache db' and reports 'unrecognized item type' for (as it seems) all kinds of quivers.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 2, 2012, 12:14:28 PM
"
zuccala777 wrote:
i am also getting an error msg when i first log on saying:
An error occured while processing matches in the stash. Please select refresh then full to try again. If the error persists, contact the author.

refresh doesnt seem to be doing anything.. :/

After having the app working fine for the 2 wk hardcore race, as of today I'm getting this same error message. I checked and updated my version of chrome and reinstalled this app and still am getting this error message. No idea what changed but GOD I MISS YOU PoH Helper! ;(

Help!

Google Chrome v21.0.1180.60 m
PoE Helper 0.52
5.0 version works well, issue is that it starts updating automatically to the newest version and then it stops working.
Please fix.
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
dieslave wrote:
"An error occured while processing matches in the stash. Please select refresh then full to try again. If the error persists, contact the author"

it loads all the items from my stash and characters, however like the error says it does not match them, i just have a huge list of everything in my stash/inventory,

in addition, i did just finish updating chrome and the poe helper to .52.
yep

same
Hey,pls any fix? Pls, i cant play without this.
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
This extension was working great for me, until it updated itself to 0.52. Now I'm getting the same error message that others are reporting. "An error occured while processing matches in the stash. Please select refresh then full to try again. If the error persists, contact the author."
Same here. Same error and on the latest Chrome version as well.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

Ok so it's certainly not just me, heh. I'll not badger with redundant details then. Still worth a bump.
Same issue here.

It says: "An error occured while processing matches in the stash. Please select refresh then full to try again. If the error persists, contact the author."

Hoping for a fix, this extension is fantastic!
Also get the same error message :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info