Beta key giveaway

ok so i upgrade my account to silver and have 2 spare beta keys, 24 hours from the time of this post i will pick 2 random people to give a key to, good luck :)

Just reply for a chance to win

Winner #1 Luckst, congrats

Winner #2 lasthitmagicka,congrats

due to time constraints i wont be able to post in 2 hours, so i drew early, congrats again to those that won, thnx all for entering, cant wait to see all of you in open beta :)

just so you are all clear on how i chose......i logged into my wow account and just did /roll 2-max post count, rolled number is who won lol, couldnt think of another easy random way to do it
Last edited by Pwnykeg1337 on Jul 30, 2012, 11:23:10 PM
it would be nice to have a key ^_^ the free weekend was great
I wouldn't mind at all!

.::No God Know Fear::.
.::Know God No Fear::.

By everything that you hold dear on this good earth,give me the key,please..the pain of the lack of PoE is excruciating.please help??
Been playing the second stress test weekend now and I really love this game:)
Would love to have a beta key.
i am absolutely in love with this game. it is EVERYTHING i wanted from D3, but didn't get at all :( didn't have much time to play stress test due to real life... but, i have had the time of my life playing what little time i could. would LOVE to keep playing... if you find it in your kind soul to share a key, i'd be forever grateful. more than you even know. thanks in advance if i am chosen. this was a very cool thing for you to do for the community.
Posting to enter. Thanks for doing this!
I love you <3
u rock brother \m/ i love to play this game!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info