Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

"
Fusion33 wrote:
We need to encourage people to buy the $12,500 pack, not make fun of them. More money for GGG = better game!

If more money = better game...
then explain D3?
"
"
Fusion33 wrote:
We need to encourage people to buy the $12,500 pack, not make fun of them. More money for GGG = better game!

If more money = better game...
then explain D3?

Money is only 1 factor, not the only one.

Brain fart
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Man stop bein so nosey and let these guys with funds contribute to make our game better. I say good on ya! Thanks for doing what I cannot afford to do!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
Warmey wrote:
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

Is that for real??!?

It says he's on probation. He buys the pack and he's put on probation lol?

GGG says they don't give special treatment to supporters. And Charon is living fact of that.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
I wear metal tshirts and old jeans.

Sounds uncomfortable.
"
"
"

Sounds uncomfortable.

When you live in Australia, you do what you gotta do.

I don't, so I'll stick to cotton thanks.
"
"
"

Sounds uncomfortable.

When you live in Australia, you do what you gotta do.

Metal shirts protect your vital organs from feral dingos. I like your logic Charan!
I gotta say, if I had the cash laying around I'd probably do it too. One of my first thoughts after going Diamond was asking about making a monster instead of a unique so I definitely see the appeal (for those curious, I wanted to make a doppelganger who could mimic the attacks of nearby players).

That being said, I really want to see what GGG can do and that comes through supporting them.
Which uniques did you design charan?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
um... lol

rule of wraeclast pack is worth maybe $1k at best, glad to see ggg likes putting up a bunch of useless perks for $12.5k... LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info