Price check Bringer of rain

Look at all the hate OP is getting.

Anyways, super nice helm.
And almost noone noticed how GOOD this helm can be for rare Block based builds...

THE AMOUNT OF TROLLS ON THESE FORMS IS TOO DAMN HIGH! (c) ^_^
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
Please keep the thread on topic.

close thread if you like... some people give an answer
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
Lolcohol wrote:
That's a really nice helm! I bet it's worth quite a lot. You got a low roll on the life and a mid roll on the armour, but it's still a really pretty helm!

I know this is a little off topic, but damn, why does almost every single unique in this game have a massive drawback almost every time? It does make for some crazy interesting builds and choices, but can't we just sometimes get something super amazing without such a huge drawback?

I don't want to sound whiney - this item is really, really cool and very interesting! I've just noticed a trend with a lot of uniques lately that make you go "OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SOOO GOOOOD! Oh...oh wait." I guess that's kinda cool too really. Making tough decisions is what makes good RPGs good :)

I actually think that I just convinced myself that I liked these drawbacks on uniques. Sorry. I'm an idiot

Thanks for the laugh.
They were 4Exalt on the day they came out. I'd assume they deflated somewhat..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Stripes wrote:
And almost noone noticed how GOOD this helm can be for rare Block based builds...

THE AMOUNT OF TROLLS ON THESE FORMS IS TOO DAMN HIGH! (c) ^_^

And you didn't notice that there are no resists on this helm and you can't wear a chest. If melee phys dmg builds weren't complete inferior shit then maybe the helm could be decent. On top of that, it has 3 level 18 gems that will never be level 20 and never be quality. The helm looks cool and sounds fun, but so does the passive tree until you understand the game.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
so what they are level 18 and can't be quality? this helm is essentially giving you a 7 slot item. Granted 3 slots are taken, but they also don't add any mana cost. I suspect with that physical damage as well this could make an amazing facebreaker cyclone build. High block chance, blinding, use enfeeble and get the rest of your items to give you evasion, use grace aura, and you will be very hard to hit. Similar to Elmo's cyclone shadow. Will it work for everyone? Obviously not, nothing does. Can you make it work, I think so. Very much a niche item, but we love those, don't we?

go ahead, flame me for "being dumb" and "not knowing anything about how the game works" but just because an item doesn't give you 1000hp or 35 to all resists doesn't mean it can't be amazing in the right hands.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
ventiman wrote:
can the noobs who think this helm is garbage plz stfu and continue to play normal and cruel

helm goes for 8-10ex in hc

200 life covers helm and chest
15% base block
endurance on block

who the fuck cares about resist there are tons of possibilities to get stupid resist

since block is linear now its much easier to reach the 75% cap

blind is underrated anyway

Amen.

To the OP, atm they go for around 5 exalts in HC.
Last edited by Mischief67 on Jun 2, 2013, 11:49:53 AM
"
PabloCappone wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
Please keep the thread on topic.

close thread if you like... some people give an answer

Surely :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info