[New Microtransactions] Things we whould pay for

Name: More buddy slots. Chris said a few months ago to me in a whisper that these were coming, but nothing yet D:
M.T. for fireball, new display would be the bug mothers' exploding fire projectile
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on May 21, 2013, 2:26:55 PM
Format:
Name: Tornado Pulse
Added on: Freeze Pulse
Concept art: it's in game
Description: some of the human type monsters in maps (I think they're also from Act 3) cast a tornado, when you hover over their mods it says they cast Freeze Pulse. I'd love that skin.
Suggested price: 30-50
IGN: @Oos
Name: Character gender options
Added to: character creation screen
Art: the sky's the limit
Cost: Either a one time fee of 300 or so or a per character fee of something much smaller like 5 or 10.

I'm waiting to make a marauder for this. I will probably give up and make one anyway at some point, but I'm hanging my hopes on this being a piece of the secret awesomeness.

Another...

Name: Frenzy Imps
Added to: Frenzy charges
Art/description: Some kind of imp or sprite-like creature flying around my ranger instead of those green balls. There could be corresponding versions for power and endurance charges too.
Cost: 30-50
IGNs: Boslin, EmilysVermiciousKnid, Sansarya, Hathem, Rejnah
Time zone: US CST (GMT -6)
Name: Cat Pet
Description: black cat, good companion for witch.
Suggested price: pricing like other pets
If GGG adds better cosmetic effects that apply to things like armor and shields I would spend hundreds of dollars.

Things like capes or even alterante colors of the same armor designs would be things I am willing to pay a premium for. The current selection of effects are nice, I enjoy most of the weapon glows but it sucks that these glows can't be applied to shields either!
MFJonesHC
I'd love a totem skin that looked like a marshmallow peep, not sure if they have them outside the USA but they look like this http://i.imgur.com/eIaiEqC.jpg it would look hilarious with incinerate.

Price like the tiki skin.
Portal skins is a great idea. Not only is it cool looking, it's actually functional since it's an easier way to identify portals (can now identify two ways). This would alleviate some instances of asking which portal is the newest.
Really there is no need to put what you think things should cost. That is up to the devs to decide because they are the ones putting in the man-hours.

Great thread though.
Identifying items on the ground: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1562689
Talismans as quest rewards: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1690768
Last edited by Brigs on May 21, 2013, 6:06:30 PM
"
WojtekNull wrote:
Name: Cat Pet
Description: black cat, good companion for witch.
Suggested price: pricing like other pets

Ooooohhh...and a dog pet too. More pets in general that are not bugs, reptiles, and amphibians.
IGNs: Boslin, EmilysVermiciousKnid, Sansarya, Hathem, Rejnah
Time zone: US CST (GMT -6)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info