Season Two, Event 150: 1 Hour Lethal Ancestral Cutthroat Turbo Immolation Famine Solo

Deleted
Last edited by Aphashia on May 18, 2013, 3:34:14 PM
hmmmm...

Harsh death experience penaltyIncreases the death experience penalty by 30% on all difficulty levels.

ok, but, does it make sense with it being Hardcore ?...
Well, it increases the XP transferred to the player who gets the kill, so it makes it more worthwhile to hunt players.
I am going to be poping players for their ground immo dps
Hardcore transfer to Default only applies to monster death or also to PVP one?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
melee classes (duelist, mara, templar, shadow) that don't find a bow/wand in their first or second try are essentially fucked
This was fun. Got insane gear and killed a lot of players, then died to skeletons like an idiot while farming ledge.

1 hour in this mode sucks though because it's so hard to find players to kill in ledge.
Last edited by Condemned on May 19, 2013, 11:56:39 PM
Was fun, dead #2 7 min before the end

I lost around 5 min fighting ( running :D ) with a guy at submerged passage
And i meet him again ( 5 min lost again ) at ledge, he definitly wanted me

keep going GGG !
Didn't really like. The ridiculous monster power was way too much of a distraction to the PvP. I enjoy one or the other - not both!
New Year's Resolutions:
- Chicken Nuggets
- No More Bullshit
Indy won! SotW represent!

I couldn't get past lev 4, difficulty was off the charts for me. I only saw one real player and I ran like a bitch! :D
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info