Season Two, Event 123: 1 Hour BLAMT Party

the totems that detonate the dead almost got me at the end. they always make me jump!

an hour is just about right for this kind of event imo.

hats off to anyone who did well in this with a melee character e.g. EvilArcherDude.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
Goratha wrote:
Finally 1k pts this race :) didn't win unfortunately but was enough to bring me over...

best part
perf 100 stat

Congratulations dude :)
I can't believe how dangerous summon skeleton and detonate dead totems are in this league. When I saw a summon skeleton totem, I just ran and never looked back :-D
Died 5 times and came 67th, won in the raffle the karui ward and a bastard sword, pretty good considering there was only 1 amulet to win:D
Woo, first demi! playing solo no less... I muled split arrow from a ranger, picked up 2 corals and 15ish life boots and gloves from the vendor. I made it to upper and ledge first despite dying in the first 2 minutes on one of my mules, and playing keep away with 5 champion spawn on the waypoint in lower.
Found two alchs on ledge, alched a short bow and didn't get anything. went back to town to pick up a quiver at lower waypoint, transmuted it aswell as a short bow. GG
"
MyH4o wrote:
Lvl 1 chars gettin top20 class in this one, mark my word.

This! I killed the first 2/3 zombies and a few totems and then my flasks and life depleted, so I was basically doomed. To my surprise, I was the 17th Templar! :)
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
Last edited by Pesegato on May 21, 2013, 3:51:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info