0.10.8 Patch Notes

Nice changes, but still waiting to adress the low life indoors issue, cant do piety or catacombs with my build :(
DO NOT farm for ONI!
"
paruwa wrote:
Nice changes, but still waiting to adress the low life indoors issue, cant do piety or catacombs with my build :(

It got worse with the last patch, would be nice to know why. Now without any +light radius item you have TOTALLY no light radius while before you had a minimal: is to force low life builds to use the +light radius items or is actually a bug? An answer would be nice!

"
Chris wrote:
  • Previously, the item rarity bonuses of monsters would not affect any Maps that were dropped. This limitation has been removed, which means that bosses like Piety are likely to drop magic/rare Maps rather than white ones.

After further tests, had 30+ maps from piety and all of them were whites, i think at least for piety isn't working.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Act 3 - Marketplace killing spawn on loading screen.

Screen shot

Spoiler

Just heard "arrrgghhhh" my character and i saw that :O This was like 3 time in this area.

Also i think "Item Effects" when jumping to City in Act 3 cause log off 50% time for me especially as I am a long time on map. Is there a possibility so I had button which switches this off?
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
catacombs runs and piety runs...sounds fun =)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Is it intended that, with the puncture changes, mobs that puncture you deal a huge amount of damage now ?
Even on normal a flask can hardly keep you alive, not to speak of maps where its deadly without 1-2 remove bleeding flasks now
GGG how about a "low graphics" performance mode??Medium textures not enough,add more options for us with less memory to tweak the game more...for example spells can be toned down or turned off considerably with a click of a setting and greatly improve performance.
"
DrSteveBrule wrote:
GGG how about a "low graphics" performance mode??Medium textures not enough,add more options for us with less memory to tweak the game more...for example spells can be toned down or turned off considerably with a click of a setting and greatly improve performance.

Like body's on the ground when you have low graphics and everything off should be not "glow" on the ground.

Example Vaal act 2 final boss spawns so many mobs if you dont clear area from it the performance gonna go lower and lower.
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info