Chris Wilson - brother of Jay Wilson?

Perhaps this wikipedia article will shed some light

http://pathofexile.wikia.com/wiki/Jay_Wilson
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
It would appear you do not understand what 'wikipedia' is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

That's wikipedia. What you linked to is a blatantly false, misleading 'joke' page that is not on wikipedia but instead a completely unreliable 'wiki' that anyone can and clear has edited.

The wiki linked to in my signature is the current, ongoing and up-to-date wiki for this game. Please stop posting links to an outdated, abandoned wiki to which you or someone else has added joke pages. Funny, yes, but entirely unrepresentative of Path of Exile and Grinding Gear Games.

Edit: and yes, I am quite a fan of Uncyclopedia; it does this sort of thing far better, though.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 13, 2012, 8:29:37 PM
"
Basinx wrote:
Perhaps this wikipedia article will shed some light

http://pathofexile.wikia.com/wiki/Jay_Wilson

Sorry guys. Couldn't resist. ;)

P.S. Read some of his recent posts if you didn't get the joke.
It should be mandatory for players to have a high level character (88+) and have done the highest level content before they are allowed to post comments about end-game content, end-game balance, and what's "OP"
"
I'm pretty sure CJ Wilson was originally a single entity. However, its energies were severely out of balance, which resulted in a cosmic battle that lasted for thousands of years. It ended with the entity dividing itself into two separate beings. Chris Wilson, who gives and therefore is destined to receive, and his shadow half Jay Wilson, who only takes and therefore is destined to just get more fat

Before the beginning there was void. Nothing. No flesh. No rock. No air. No light. No dark.

Nothing, save a single, perfect pearl.

Within that pearl dreamed a mighty, unfathomable spirit—the One— Chris Wilson. Made of shining diamond. Chris was the sum of all things: good and evil, light and dark, physical and mystical, joy and sadness—all reflected across the crystalline facets of its form. And, within its eternal dream-state, Chris considered itself—all of its myriad facets. Seeking a state of total purity and perfection, Chris cast all evil from itself. All dissonance was gone. But what of the cast-off aspect of its being? The dark parts, the sharp, searing aspects of hate and pridefulness? Those could not remain in a state of separation, for all things are drawn to all things. All parts are drawn to the whole. Those discordant parts assembled into the Beast-the Troll. Jay Wilson was his name-and he breathed unending cheetos and mountain dew from his seven devouring heads. The Troll was solely composed of Chris' cast-off aspects. The end sum of the whole became a singular Evil- the Prime Evil, from which all the vileness would eventually spread throughout existence.

Though separate beings, Chris and the Jay were bound together within the Pearl's shadowed womb. There they warred against each other in an unending clash of light and shadow for ages uncounted.

The diamond warrior and the seven-headed troll proved to be the equal of the other, neither ever gaining the upper hand in their fierce and unending combat-till at last, their energies nearly spent after countless millennia of battle, the two combatants delivered their final blows. The energies unleashed by their impossible fury ignited an explosion of light and matter so vast and terrible that it birthed the very universe all around us.

All of the stars above and the darkness that binds them. All that we touch. All that we feel. All that we know. All that is unknown.

All of it continues through the night and the day in the ebbing and flowing of the ocean tides and in the destruction of fire and the creation of the seed. Everything of which we are aware, and that of which we are utterly unaware, was created with the deaths of Chris and the Troll, Jay.
For some reason I'm betting Chris doesn't look like a goblin with a double chin.
Last edited by Transitor81 on Jul 15, 2012, 12:26:40 PM
"
My middle name does indeed start with a J. Anyone who has talked to me via my private gmail address can confirm this for you :)

:Mother of God:
You are the one who's ruining Diablo 3!

Genious. I fetched a hat, only so I can honestly say:
My hat off to you, sir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info