3.25.0 Hotfix 5

Refunding points on PS5 is still not working.

Pressing triangle does not do anything you can only respec with gold from Kingsmarch
:(
War Banner-- is lag out on warrior build.. On and off.. Not working
You say is fixed I still can't refund passive points on PS4!
Can't refund on PS5 with respect points
Can't login, failed to connect to instance.

Mac M1 Pro MAX, Sonoma 14.3.1
Cross posting as this seems more appropriate, though I think the visibility in the patch 5 of 3.25.0 is also pertinent

Am updating as I try some troubleshooting to maybe help on your end!

"failed to connect to instance" - the load screen has a blurry image with regular sharpness text

then upon retrying to log in from the opening screen (before I get to my characters), "unable to connect to login server"

This is either in league or standard

Attempted to make a new char, selected Settlers, and when I pick a class, the game hard crashes

The lower right corner shows "release tags/3.25.0" if that's any help

And obv, since I use a Mac, I am running through Steam

The suggestion earlier in the threat to completely exit Steam, re-open, and then trying to get into the game did not work for me

The suggestion to log in in windowed mode did not work for me

The suggestion to change your language on the main screen, and then changing it when in game back to your native language DID work (obviously, if you are French, change to a different language IF you, too, are having problems - I would suggest NOT English)

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: Mac mini
Model Identifier: Mac14,12
Model Number: Z170000FGLL/A
Chip: Apple M2 Pro
Total Number of Cores: 10 (6 performance and 4 efficiency)
Memory: 16 GB
System Firmware Version: 10151.121.1
OS Loader Version: 10151.121.1
Serial Number (system): FM9TN4QC3F
Hardware UUID: 2AA562C1-A4CA-578E-BAA6-72F63A1F5A86
Provisioning UDID: 00006020-000450482EE8C01E
Activation Lock Status: Enabled
I want to rock right meow
Last edited by Laeortia on Jul 28, 2024, 1:20:33 PM
"
inoka wrote:
Linux players are still having the game crash at startup from this error when they have Vulkan renderer enabled. We have to manually change our renderer in the production_Config.ini to DirectX12 to launch the game. This was reported at league launch in a few threads, I know Linux isn't officially supported but hopefully there's an ETA on this fix?

Speak for yourself.

I use Linux ( Mint Mate ) and I play on Steam with proton 9. !0! Issues :).

"
inoka wrote:
Linux players are still having the game crash at startup from this error when they have Vulkan renderer enabled. We have to manually change our renderer in the production_Config.ini to DirectX12 to launch the game. This was reported at league launch in a few threads, I know Linux isn't officially supported but hopefully there's an ETA on this fix?

This is happening to me too! Thank you so much for bringing visibility to it, the things I've tried haven't worked, so it's "good" to see it's a known current issue.

I hope there's a fix soon! I'm running the stand-alone client through Lutris on Debian 12 and I cannot play.

Edit: I am able to launch the game and play using DirectX11. I opened up production_Config.ini and changed the renderer_type variable to DirectX11.
renderer_type=DirectX11
Softcore, solo self-found.
----- Currently: -----
Power Siphon Locus Mine Trickster in Settlers of Kalguur
Last edited by SunsetVista on Jul 29, 2024, 5:53:37 PM

Mac M3 Pro MAX, Sonoma 14.3.1
Same issue.

Mac M3 Pro MAX, Sonoma 14.5

Sometimes when the stars align after trying to login for the n-th time, it just works. Language changing trick mentioned earlier in the thread doesn't work for me. Game just crashes when I change the language.

I know Mac gamers are not the target audience, but this is really sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info