Bandits bugged

I choose help Alira but quest did not complete.

I have no more Dialoge Options with alira but Oak and the other dude keep respawning and i can kill them but nothing is happening afterwards.

Greets
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2024, 2:23:44 AM
quest bugged for me too say help
Hi, I have the same problem, I finished the bandits quest. I chose to help kraytin, I killed the two other bandits. I didn't get any rewards when looking at /passives nothing appears and when I go back to the maps where alira and oak are I get an exclamation mark that allows me to kill them again but nothing drops. How do I do it please GGG ???
"
Finabashi wrote:
Hi, I have the same problem, I finished the bandits quest. I chose to help kraytin, I killed the two other bandits. I didn't get any rewards when looking at /passives nothing appears and when I go back to the maps where alira and oak are I get an exclamation mark that allows me to kill them again but nothing drops. How do I do it please GGG ???

screenshot of Eramir's dialogue or quest log

Also you can just change the bandit reward by using an item created from vendor recipe
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Thanks for the reply, here are the screenshots, I don't understand why I didn't get the reward. Thanks for clarifying.

"
I don't understand why I didn't get the reward.

read 3.25 patch notes

Which reward you are missing?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Also, make sure you use the latest version of POB, and use the correct choice of bandit option in POB in order to compare with in-game values

lastly, all armour pieces have hidden movement speed penalties......

The reward does not appear in /passives. I only have 4 points and the "deal with bandits" quest doesn't appear. The quest should appear just before "through sacred ground", but nothing.

I'm missing 1 passive point and the 8% movement speed
Last edited by Finabashi on Aug 10, 2024, 2:01:30 AM
"
Finabashi wrote:
The reward does not appear in /passives. I only have 4 points and the "deal with bandits" quest doesn't appear. The quest should appear just before "through sacred ground", but nothing.

I'm missing 1 passive point and the 8% movement speed

You either get ONE passive OR 8% movement speed from the bandit quests (they are parallel to each other so that you cannot kill all 3 and keep one alive at the same time)

You already have 8% movement speed but due to hidden MS penalty from item, you currently sitting on +5% MS, which is normal

You can get another ONE passive skill point by doing the correct side quest Through Sacred Ground, which already did, so that you miss NOTHING.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info