3.25.0 Hotfix 3

"Fixed a bug where Intimidating Cry was not granting movement speed."

It still doesn't work if you use it with autoexertion. Tried it just now on Blood Aqueducts with multiple characters. It works without autoexertion but not with.

Nvm, apparently it reserves 15% mana now AND doesn't even give the warcry buff. Not sure why or how but it's not a bug, just weird design.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jul 26, 2024, 10:55:02 PM
Just need this to come to Playstation
2nd lab, crash 3 times in a row
"
fullzx wrote:
"
Dramarius wrote:
Ya, anyone that knows anything about programming knows its a very easy thing to fix the issue with the virtual keyboard, at this point they just dont want to or dont care, or are getting paid not to. If they are doing this with playstation players imagine how they will treat us with poe2, dont think I’ll even bother after this botch up its just not worth wasting my time, i’d rather just go play diablo 4 at least its playable

Lol, off you go then troll, dont bother commenting on peoples posts if your just gonna troll , no one cares.
Last edited by Dramarius on Jul 27, 2024, 10:52:27 PM
"
Dramarius wrote:
Ya, anyone that knows anything about programming knows its a very easy thing to fix the issue with the virtual keyboard, at this point they just dont want to or dont care, or are getting paid not to. If they are doing this with playstation players imagine how they will treat us with poe2, dont think I’ll even bother after this botch up its just not worth wasting my time, i’d rather just go play diablo 4 at least its playable
That being said the reason we are so pissy about the whole thing is we do really enjoy POE even though its buggy and sometimes laggy as hell, I’ll give it to the staff they have created a good game but it is disheartening to see console players regarded with such low priority as to go about literally fixing all kinds of other stuff rather then the one thing they should be focused on fixing before hand. These types of things are often a ploy of microsoft in cohesion with gaming companies (especially free games) in order to drive more people away from playstation to xbox or pc by silently paying the gaming company to intentionally screw up the start of seasons (or leagues) or expansions for console players to get them upset enough to switch. I do believe that may be the case here as it seems mostly everything else works just fine and like I said before anyone that knows anything at all about programing knows how easy it is to actually fix the problem they have if they really want to.

Go play your beloved d4 then instead of complaining here.
"
Dramarius wrote:
These types of things are often a ploy of microsoft in cohesion with gaming companies (especially free games) in order to drive more people away from playstation to xbox or pc by silently paying the gaming company to intentionally screw up the start of seasons (or leagues) or expansions for console players to get them upset enough to switch. I do believe that may be the case here as it seems mostly everything else works just fine...

Wow, that is some massive console fanboyism brain rot right there - why would MS want to drive people away from one of its platforms? Don't bother, you won't actually have a logical or business-argument to share.

Also - mostly everything else works just fine? Oh, I see, your post is comedy. Sorry, sometimes I don't see the ironic tone in the text, your post is actually quite good at pretending to be a console fanboy.

Bravo.
"Corrupted Growths could be possessed"

lol, no, keep that one in!
"
timnor wrote:
Na none of that blame sony non sense.

Did sony cause crashes all of synth league?
Is sony the reason delve crashes?
During heist league, where every other heist was crashing, was that sonys fault?

There have been many other issues. GGG is just incompetent.

Bug are GGG's fault, the time of those fixes, also involves MS and Sony for the console ports - this is true for every single game on the consoles, and the post by the person pretending to be a brain rot fanboy is about timing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info