Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

please fix the regrets
Pls fix bug in playstation!! Can't farm ultimatum, delirium, ritual, harvets. All content freezing end crach game! People can't normal play.
P.S. i use ps5
令人开心的修复
Standing next to Fautus allows you to use your regrets for PS users not a fix but a workaround for sure
"
Chomo_Lonzo wrote:
"
maddannik wrote:
"
RoboCôck wrote:
Need a HotFix for "failed to connect to instance" issue. for most Macs !!! A lot of us can't even get in to play yet !!!!

-----------------------

I have the same problem.

MacBook M1 PRO 16GB - OS Sonoma 14.5

Yes! Same.

Same issues here, on M1 mac.

I either get:
-"Disconected, failed to connect to instance" when trying to join on a new league charater.
-Game crashes and closes on the loading screen when trying to join on a new league, or standard league character.
-"Unable to connect to login server" when trying to log in on the main menu screen.

Not only can I not play league, I cannot even play standard characters.

This game is 100% hindered from running on mac.

GGG did not test this update at all on mac in a live environment. This is horrendous.

We're on day 3 of this issue for Mac users and there hasnt even been an acknowledgement of this issue yet by GGG. Can we please get some help for us Mac users, PLEASE 🙏
My "League interface" button do not work in Kingsmarch and I do not have "Scroll paper" button near Mana globe.
Out of all my friends I am the only one with this problem.
Dose anyone else encounter same bug?

Also I crash like 1-2 times per hour, but I guess this is known problem.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
fix the tornados!!!!!
So we're just done with live updates? After 1 day?

Lame.

Also lame that Playstation and some other platforms have serious bugs including crashes and we're not even being acknowleged.
The pirates won't let me save my crew
More tedium for scraps.

You farm materials and gold to develop Kingsmarch and you get garbage rares to disenchant as a reward.

What do you do with the dust you receive? Well, you can send it on a ship! You'll get some nice rares to put back into the loop when the ship gets back...TOMORROW...IN REAL TIME.

You could use it to RECOMBINATE. Why would you do that, though? Silly idea. You thought you were getting recombinators and what you got was a turd sandwich. Have fun smashing turds together.

On a long enough timeline, everything goes to shit.

Anyway, happy Sunday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info