Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Playstation:
- Can not use points from orbs and books of regret
- Can not use Orbs of Unmaking to respec the Atlas passive tree
- engaging Ritual, Ultimatum, Expedition (possible more) will result in mega lag which often ends in death or disconnect.

Getting Heist league PST!
I can't select any of my upgrade menus in Kingsmarch with controller on PC. It is bugged so that the menu will automatically deselect instantly
"
Vidjereii wrote:
The challenge "Act Adversaries II" is broken for me. "Act 7: Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows" is not registering. I just realized I did not have it, so I went back and killed her again, and stil did not get it.

Yeap, Me and my friend has the same issue too. It's so frustrating.
"
Chaos-hen wrote:
"
On PS5 I was able to name the character but now can't repec points?
try once with gold first

Duh yes that worked. ty. I didn't realize had to go to financier 1st. Still didn't let me using any other method. for example refund points.
Last edited by KittyNostrand_69 on Jul 27, 2024, 6:03:00 PM
@GGG Add the ability to take loot from the ship crate next to the stash or put stash next to the npcs.Thanks.

The currency exchange is cool.
Last edited by zzZver02 on Jul 27, 2024, 6:26:13 PM
Refunding passives is not fixed, at least on PlayStation. Can only refund passives with gold.
Need a HotFix for "failed to connect to instance" issue. for most Macs !!! A lot of us can't even get in to play yet !!!!
Crashing at Twliight Strand ! Mac version.
I've been enjoying this league like A TON, but this issue is very very frustrating, it's basically unplayable.

I've tried absolutely everything on my side, any other game runs perfectly. Path of Exile since the league has started didn't had any issues at all up until act 4 kinda, after act 4 freezes kept appearing when in loading screens. Sometimes when in loading screens and only in loading screens pc freezes, audio keeps looping and I have to hard restart my pc by the power button.

Nothing in event viewer, no BSOD, latest drivers and bios, no overclocks, nothing.

Windows 11 24h2 Insider Preview (OS Build 26100.1297).
RTX 3050, i5-9400f, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, 500GB SSD (Windows), 250GB SSD(PoE), 1TB HDD(Other), 550W PSU, Main Display 240hz 1080p HDR10+, Second Display 144hz 1080p, Third Display 60hz 768p. Amazing cooling. I regularly optimize my pc and clean it on software side.

My game runs at 1080p, DX12, multithreaded-rendering is turned on and most of my settings are on low. Tried clearing all the DirectX cache from both PoE and my GPU drivers didn't help.
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info