Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Definitely feels like GGG isn't giving us the full story behind this issue. Did devs made a mistake on the original certification submission to Sony and resubmitted a new version for certification? Why else to expect another several hours?? If the initial submission was good to go, shouldn't the message be within the hour or very soon....
Have you tried paying Sony to speed it up? Other studios don't seem to have this issue.
"
Jul 27, 2024 2:54 AM (GMT) - We're still waiting for certification for Playstation for the Virtual Keyboard fix, which we expect can still take several hours from now. Thanks again for your patience on this and we sincerely apologise for the long wait.

Still blaming it on Playstation and saying they expect it to be multiple hours. Not sure if I buy that we're waiting on sony when their patches weren't this delayed in 3.23. Either eay this is why you don't make breaking changes the day before your league launches without testing at all.

You don't get a pass when something like this happens every league on console
"Hi, i'm Mark Robbins , and i'm here for a new QoL teasers, from Settler of Kalgur.... on console
In this new league you have to wait, a lot ,
also we add a buff to bug and a nerf to opportunity to have fun of playstation players.
We add a Huge change in testing mechanics, and now bugs take 100% MORE time to be fixed.
We also don't apologise for your lifetime wasted, you are second class people, even though you pay like the pc and xbox users.
Remember to support us though, and be excited for whatever crap we serve up in the teasers
See you again, now i go to play Fortinite"

if you (GGG) are offended by this joke then we are equal
Really several more hours until now ?!
Hows that even possible ?! Its just a small fix with they Keyboard and that takes so many hours to fix ?!
Really dissapointed... going to bed now, i really waited 6+ hours for nothing... Wheres the apologise... anything we will get for free coz of the issue ?!

@GGG tell us will there be something for us ?
Well Last Time i supported U Guys.
So the +1% chance to block per 5% chance to block on shield mastery does not seem to work with Determined Survivor, PoB assumed it did, so I'm unsure whether this is intentional or not.
Been waiting patiently for like 9 hours now and even defending yall but I guess I give up I'm going to bed. So much for ladder pushing cause only the people able to stay awake all night get to push ladder
Last league you blamed a holiday, this league its Sony, the truth you don't really try hard on the weekend XD
"
Last league you blamed a holiday, this league its Sony, the truth you don't really try hard on the weekend XD

I'd get fired from my job if I caused this kind of delay on a deadline and pissed off this many clients.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info