Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
BBJ-SWISS wrote:
"
nathandark84 wrote:
When u all read correctly, the Console patch is also ready for Playstation... the problem

they are waiting for .... shit Sony to verify it....

the problem is that you make a last minute change whitout testing the basics afterwards knowing that it takes forever to change something with sony

maybe true, but they are a small team atm, because of the devolopment of poe2 and still granting us leauges like this - so i am relaxed, if something goes wrong.

:)
Is it really that big of a problem to test things on console?
"
AkutsuX wrote:
Have they acknowledged this "too many actions too fast" issue? On any long zone I will be disconnected for this reason without fail. I have no macros running, and thus far have just sped through zones as fast as I could. But now on the Control Blocks I literally can't get to Casticus in time before the game kicks me, actually unplayable.

Self bump with what I've tested.

1.) zooming through the zone with quicksilvers and movement spells

can't make it to the end without the game kicking me.

2.) going through the entire zone only using left click move held down

game still kicks me for "too many actions"

3.) taking a "break" by not pressing any actions halfway through the map

might be just my perception being skewed but it felt like it let me stay in the zone for a longer total time, but still kicked me before i got to the end.

At this point I've probably tried to run through Control Blocks 15+ times now and am probably just gonna stop playing if this isn't addressed soon.
"
nathandark84 wrote:
"
BBJ-SWISS wrote:
"
nathandark84 wrote:
When u all read correctly, the Console patch is also ready for Playstation... the problem

they are waiting for .... shit Sony to verify it....

the problem is that you make a last minute change whitout testing the basics afterwards knowing that it takes forever to change something with sony

maybe true, but they are a small team atm, because of the devolopment of poe2 and still granting us leauges like this - so i am relaxed, if something goes wrong.

:)

we got this excuse for 3 years now LOL i get tired of it :/ if you can't get you're actual game running i don't care about anything in some unknown future :/
i miss the time when games were offline playable and had some quality as they needed to be good to get money not this shiny mess to get the stupid people to spend money they don't have :(
imagine if sony doesnt work weekends
Normally updates don’t get push on weekends. So don’t be surprised.
"
Normally updates don’t get push on weekends. So don’t be surprised.

^ Clearly doesnt remember the 100 updates last league start
Regardless of how long it takes PSN to certify, this is 100% on GGG. Launching end of the day Friday after making last minute changes Thursday without any testing whatsoever
If only there was a recent fiasco that happened on a Friday that cost the world billions of dollars that would serve as a warning about updating a day before a weekend
"
Wevryn wrote:
If only there was a recent fiasco that happened on a Friday that cost the world billions of dollars that would serve as a warning about updating a day before a weekend

omg, lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info