date of ps5 native port release?

"
NicTheGarden wrote:
would be great to have an update on the situation . Current build is buggy as hell.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Hey everyone,
Unfortunately we still don't have a solid date for the release of PlayStation 5 native version. All we can say at the moment is that the developers are working hard to bring the version to release as soon as possible. We're truly sorry about the delay. Thank you for your patience.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Native port was just released tonight. Downloaded but will not let me log in, saying its on the wrong version (restarted multiple times and double checked latest version from home screen). PS4 version still works..
"
colecodez wrote:
Native port was just released tonight. Downloaded but will not let me log in, saying its on the wrong version (restarted multiple times and double checked latest version from home screen). PS4 version still works..

because its not officialy released, just set up for it. And some could unintentionally download it.

There will be an announcement, they still work on the final product
"
There was an entire section of the live stream about it. Did you not watch the announcement for the next league (which starts friday).

Correct, sorry for the mis-info. I was downloading it whilst people in-game were reporting they were playing the PS5 native version that just came out (probably trolling).
They was not trolling or nothing. I was playing, then some guy in chat say it is out, go look at the store and there it was! Downloaded it and run it, try to log in-give me some error, try again it let me in and I played for about 2 hours, perfectly playable, nothing wrong with it. Obviously there was a brief window of opportunity to log in and play because as I was playing see a lot of people saying that they can't log in and it's asking for update. After the 2 hours had to stop, had work to do and go to the gym and so on. When I come back - can't log in to the ps5 version, asking for u existing update :(. And that was the end of that. The ps5 version is still dowloadable for me on my ps5, it's still on the store - unusable! So what is happening I have no idea. Perfectly playable ps5 version of poe sitting on the ps5 store - unusable.... that is that, no trolling no nothing, just a peasant console life... 🥲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info