date of ps5 native port release?

do we have a time window for it . this league , next league ,ect
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2024, 4:07:30 PM
"
do we have a time window for it . this league , next league ,ect

At the beginning of this month, they said "before 3.25", but I feel like they ran into some kind of problem, so maybe that won't happen.

We can hope, but I'd also rather have it delayed and working well than rushed out and buggy.
Wait, there's a PS5 port of Path of Exile 1 coming?!!
"
Kablard wrote:
Wait, there's a PS5 port of Path of Exile 1 coming?!!

There was an entire section of the live stream about it. Did you not watch the announcement for the next league (which starts friday).
ty i agree ps4 poe rn is crashing a lot so i would rather wait a bit more
There were shown new graphical options for the PS5 during the life stream. Still, I cannot see any of them in the options. I also searched if there is a new PS5 client, but nothing.

Am I just blind or did the new options did not make it to the life client?
The Ps5 client update is stuck in Sony Certification, Mid Aug is the most recent estimate I've heard from a Dev in discord.
"
t-H-3_d-O-u-G wrote:
The Ps5 client update is stuck in Sony Certification, Mid Aug is the most recent estimate I've heard from a Dev in discord.

Thanks for the info!
"
t-H-3_d-O-u-G wrote:
"a Dev in discord" doesn't sound like a reliable source to me. Why whould a GGG dev post this in a (random) Discord and not on their official forums?
would be great to have an update on the situation . Current build is buggy as hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info