6000 hours of Melee Scientific Expert Tells You the Truth- Melee changes ACTUALLY 100% suck

These patch notes are so bad, I truly wonder if Path of Exile even survives the weekend.

The most heavy-handed and unwarranted nerfs in PoE history- melee has been completely yeeted from the game.
Yea ..... no

Been watching Ben and Alkaiser make some of the most cracked melee builds on the beta POB and they cant even input the Gem information or the weapon multipliers

Steel mage currently on a Chieftain bleed build ground slam of Earth shattering POB and its cracked as hell.

They saying melee is cracked and Ill believe them over this post.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Jul 20, 2024, 2:49:49 PM
Slayer LA should also be highly interesting
"
Yea ..... no

Been watching Ben and Alkaiser make some of the most cracked melee builds on the beta POB and they cant even input the Gem information or the weapon multipliers

Steel mage currently on a Chieftain bleed build ground slam of Earth shattering POB and its cracked as hell.

cracked? build with capped damage is cracked? thats cute

ive seen these 'cracked' builds. they are junk in comparison to true cracked stuff, stuff that will dominate by day 5th - mana, mine, minion

people are completely oblivious and conditioned to be enthusiastic about small stuff - melee moving from 2m to 5m damage.. like who cares? hexblast mines start at this level and scale up and up

not to mention that 'melee' is something more than bleed. non-bleed melee looks like shit so far.

"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Yea ..... no

cracked? build with capped damage is cracked? thats cute

ive seen these 'cracked' builds. they are junk in comparison to true cracked stuff, stuff that will dominate by day 5th - mana, mine, minion

people are completely oblivious and conditioned to be enthusiastic about small stuff - melee moving from 2m to 5m damage.. like who cares? hexblast mines start at this level and scale up and up

not to mention that 'melee' is something more than bleed. non-bleed melee looks like shit so far.

Well you didnt see any of the builds then because none of them are "2m to 5m" damage

So thank you for letting me know you didnt actually see any of these builds 👍

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Jul 20, 2024, 3:23:07 PM
"

Well you didnt see any of the builds then because none of them are "2m to 5m" damage

So thank you for letting me know you didnt actually see any of these builds 👍

Do you have a link to those "cracked" builds for those of us who don't follow every single video of those streamers? I am curious.
Cracked at several hundred div immediately dumped into it is not the same as league starting it.
"
Yea ..... no

If there is something cracked to show, link us up (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I just said steel is streaming currently. Tune in

The other two you can find in Vods posted yesterday
Last edited by Mashgesture on Jul 20, 2024, 4:29:17 PM
"
sidtherat wrote:

Only if you play a terrible zdps build.
But melee numbers are cooking this upcoming league hoho.
Don't worry someone's going to make ya a easy to follow guide for the new cooked builds once the "full serious" meta shifting is all set again.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info