[3.25] Hierophant - Zero Mana Cost - Budget - Starter

Do u have any video of what it look like in map ?

Super comprehensive build for casu player !
"
Mscyril21 wrote:
Do u have any video of what it look like in map ?

Super comprehensive build for casu player !

Just took this one at your request. I'm afraid I haven't had time to fully level the atlas, so best I could do is a lvl 9 map, but hope you like it.
You will see it takes a couple minutes to effortlessly kill the boss and all events in between. Not my best gameplay, lots of errors and missclicks... I even forgot I had the totem until I was halfway through the map, but anyways the task is acomplished, and I didn't even have to plant the banner for additional defenses.
If you see me running nonstop is to try and maximize Rampage, you can gather loot later.

https://youtu.be/7fveaAjGJL0
Last edited by Sbbulakk on Jul 20, 2024, 12:19:07 AM
"
Fabiofun1986 wrote:
Thanks for the build, im trying it.
Next time I recommend you to make a levelling tree in pob

Tree Updated for 3.25. Also added the leveling tree as you requested: PoB Tree

Hope you enjoy it!
Why is the skill count in the PoB set to 12? I didn't see that mentioned.
Since its a 12x damage multiplier i'd like to know where that comes from.
"
Zophronios wrote:

I set it to 12 because you fire 6 projectiles that allways pierce per cast, asuming that you will only hit 2 enemies per projectile. Usually you don't hit with all projectiles, but each pierce much more than 1 target.
Feel free to change it for your personal calculations, specially if you want to replace multiple projectiles with a single target support for bossing or similar.
"
Sbbulakk wrote:
"
Zophronios wrote:

I set it to 12 because you fire 6 projectiles that allways pierce per cast, asuming that you will only hit 2 enemies per projectile. Usually you don't hit with all projectiles, but each pierce much more than 1 target.
Feel free to change it for your personal calculations, specially if you want to replace multiple projectiles with a single target support for bossing or similar.

Tried your build for now. You got a dps calculation error. ED doesn't have "shotgun" effect, thats why you can't set count to 12. Real DPS of this build less than 1kk at full build. Looks cool, its working, but DPS is too low.
Anyway, build written perfectly. I got a pleasure when build it by your guide.
"
Nosterdamos wrote:
"
Sbbulakk wrote:
"
Zophronios wrote:

Tried your build for now. You got a dps calculation error. ED doesn't have "shotgun" effect, thats why you can't set count to 12. Real DPS of this build less than 1kk at full build. Looks cool, its working, but DPS is too low.
Anyway, build written perfectly. I got a pleasure when build it by your guide.

Hi, thanks for giving it a try! I chose to set it as that as my focus was on clearing speed, not single target. I will update the build later on to clarify that, thanks for the feedback!
Any other suggestion on how to improve it (without godlike 100 div items) would be welcome! So far I'm stuck on raising the DPS without compromising survivability.
I have noticed that for Wither totem it would be better to use Multiple Totems instead of Faster Casting, as Multiple Totem damage penalty does not affect Wither. That alone will increase Withering speed, but if you combine it with Fobidden Flesh/Flame with "Ritual of Awakening", for a couple tree points to socket the jewels you can get 15% More damage with the 3 totems placed (Plus some ES Regen).
This is excelent ,very well explained, and i do have a legacy honourhome with herald of thunder reservation, this will be fun !
"
Bonfanti49 wrote:
This is excelent ,very well explained, and i do have a legacy honourhome with herald of thunder reservation, this will be fun !

Thanks! Hope you have a great time using this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info