[3.25] Blood Sacrament (Relic of the Pact) Build | Ascendant Settlers of Kalguur|Path of Exile 3.25

"
KurbadsN7 wrote:
is there a way to increase life reservation for blood sacrament? i am runing a gladiator version with Critical damaga support / Area of effect support swap, and i halve like 78% life reserved when casting blood sacrament. How much is it with brutality support?

I currently use Lifetap + Brutality + Second Wind which results in 84% life reservation.

You could use a ring with reduced life reservation efficency of skills (Reflective Mist)
I see. So diffrent gems can increase or reduce reservation. Looked at those rings, and there are no good ones with reduced stat. Will have to do some calculations to see if brutality with 84% is better damage than crit damage with 78%.
I also read in some reddit thread that using two essence worm rings with increased efficiency nodes on tree can get up to 94% reservation. But oi dont know if its better or worse, becouse we loose life nodes doing that and a ring with +200 hp.
How do you deal with Porcupines? these are killing me!
Btw Blood Blood Sacrament does contain/possess the Nova Tag. So it can be used with Astral Projector. Also isnt Chaos Damage still oneshotting you? Even with high Chaos Resistance one unlucky hit and youre dead (unless you use "The Ivory Tower" Chest Armor). Also i reserve 99,8% hp with my build.
Last edited by Stydragon on Sep 14, 2024, 3:25:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info