Season Two, Event 41: 90 Minute Solo

8th ranger overall.

RNG was great except for a very late pair of MS boots.

Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Apr 29, 2013, 6:33:50 PM
Well... strat failed + very bad start + some desyncs / fails by me making me log out multiple times. Not doing that strat anymore.... it failed in last race also but wanted to give it another chance. This time it was even worse since my equip was just average while last time it was pretty good. Even almost died multiple times in upper submerged lmao...
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Apr 29, 2013, 6:42:29 PM
Hmm should have gone western forest then I would have won the mara demi.

But no progress and do thicket with a barely played class -.-

A right cleaning failed because some ..... dev removed the river crossings TP and created river crossings entrances in nowhere.
At last make it visible from bigger distance but looking 3 min for stupid roots sucks.

I had closest call ever in my race history. I was in upper submerged and got desynced middle of huge monster pack. I logged out and watched my healt bar. 1 HP left. xD
LOL. Maur Sucks So Bad In Races. < Rank 89 Overall, Rank 4 Maur -_- WTF > GG 7 Points, TY

Gear:

IGN: Aphromatic
==> www.twitch.tv/aphromatic <==
PM me if you have any questions!
Last edited by Aphromatic on Apr 29, 2013, 6:40:22 PM

^Gotta admit, that was one of the best possible belts you can probably get in a race like that.

Found 15 minutes into the race, decided to reroll from witch to templar, then find a +1cold wand 10 minutes into templar..... getting trolled hard, even starting 20 minutes later still did pretty well, made 23
LOL. What.

Basically my 2nd race where i go farther than Ledge and my 2nd race where i finished #50 overall at lvl 21. #3 Marauder, wow. #2 right ahead of me, damn it. Demi so close too T_T. Best marauder at #40.

My weapon, which i found at the start of Act2 i think, certainly helped a bit. My stuff at the end:

Also seem to have won
Last edited by TheError on Apr 29, 2013, 6:46:53 PM
WTF ??????? I joined and played the entire time limit, but yet i'm not in the list??????
"
TheError wrote:
LOL. What.

Basically my 2nd race where i go farther than Ledge and my 2nd race where i finished #50 overall at lvl 21. #3 Marauder, wow. #2 right ahead of me, damn it. Demi so close too T_T. Best marauder at #40.

My weapon, which i found at the start of Act2 i think, certainly helped a bit. My stuff at the end:

Also seem to have won

LOL. Look at my gear. Somewhere in the middle of P.2
IGN: Aphromatic
==> www.twitch.tv/aphromatic <==
PM me if you have any questions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info