3.24.2 Hotfix

"
enoughfornow wrote:
Delete quantity/rarity bonuses for party players!
No, people farming in a 6 man group should drop more then a solo its legit 6 more people farming. empy's split was 3 mirrors each after 2 weeks very doable for a solo. stop complaining about groups its cringe.
"
Tboli0745 wrote:
"
enoughfornow wrote:
No, people farming in a 6 man group should drop more then a solo its legit 6 more people farming. empy's split was 3 mirrors each after 2 weeks very doable for a solo. stop complaining about groups its cringe.

1) empyrian party creates hamsters that repeat after them and ruin the economy
2) in addition to 6 players, empyrian party has 2 or 3 traders and at least 1 crafter
3) empyrian party at the end of its “farm” had 33 mirrors and 3800 divines. hh cost around 60-70 divines
4) after 2 weeks? after 1 week 55 mirrors, bro. Wake up guys

conclusion:
remove quant/rarity bonuses for the party, they can handle it anyway
Last edited by enoughfornow on Apr 24, 2024, 2:54:34 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
enoughfornow wrote:

Why they should?
Who will farm otherwise this thousands of cheap Magebloods for you?

I can farm for anything on my own, ty

conclusion:
remove quant/rarity bonuses for the party, they can handle it anyway
Last edited by enoughfornow on Apr 24, 2024, 2:11:19 PM
im all for abolishing the party play bonus. it really does not make sense and probably should be the other way around where u get a larger penalty for an easier time with friends. my cynical guess will be that we get a scarab that adds a mirage players to your group that counts u as party playing (please dont do this)
Could always massively increase monster defenses/life, and add extreme damage bonuses to monsters, higher than current, to compensate for the drop bonuses.

50% more monster life per person is no longer "cutting it".
The power creep has went way beyond that.

Base it on amount of players in party. It, by default will "slow" the economy "death", and turn these "1% professional exploitation teams", who make it there mission to ruin the economy every league, away from this methodology.

If they can't be banned for exploiting, then "break their legs", so-to-speak, so they can't run so fast, lol.
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
when are we getting an actual league you know with actual league content?
necropolis is standard with a new graveyard hideout
like do something
"
cynic1984 wrote:
im all for abolishing the party play bonus. it really does not make sense and probably should be the other way around where u get a larger penalty for an easier time with friends. my cynical guess will be that we get a scarab that adds a mirage players to your group that counts u as party playing (please dont do this)
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Imo party rarity and quantity should be removed and be caped at 50% maximum for 6 players . Just check the pc economy is already broken since when HH was 1div and the ring 2.5d Empyrian should get temporary ban for exploiting bugs and breaking leagues that's will make ggg not nerfing everything week 1
I'm crashing in 5-way.. and shrine XP.. i think its just a graphical overload with groups and causes the game crash.
"
I'm crashing in 5-way.. and shrine XP.. i think its just a graphical overload with groups and causes the game crash.

All of my crashes in 5 ways are from sound. Disable sound (plenty of guides on how to actually disable sound in the .ini file.) and you will most likely stop crashing. Turn the sound back on after 5 ways or just leave it off and jam out to something else while you play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info