3.24.2 Patch Notes

"
tairok wrote:
"
poery3 wrote:
"
Stop cry for MF and Party

If you want to play alone, do it. But in group play, coordination, etc. It has to be an incentive for group work, we all know how to build a dps build and spam maps over and over again, but make a 100% crazy map with 6 people and spend +10 div in a single map so that as you enter a person dies and that map must be closed, the majority is not even counting on it, perhaps they do not even know how bad it feels

BS, i played in party in past league, nothing hard here, and this league much more easier in terms of juice, this league in party one map takes u like 5-10 minutes to run as 5 man (including loot) and absolutely 0 risk to die, if u are not afk or something :D and telling stuff like "oof we pay 10 div per map sheeeesh" yea but full party farm like 3-4k divines per 50 maps think about that xd

So the solution is to remove it? Do we also ruin their game for groups of 2 or 3 people because groups of 5 and 6 get much more?

Group play is already superior. An undergeared dps and an aurabot can stop ubers on the first day of the league. This is out of the question for most solo players. the same with group mapping. You can run any content with aurabots, minions, cursebots, etc. They don't NEED a benefit, because they are the benefit.
Thank you for disconnection and loosing instance on juiced T17 map...
"
Stop cry for MF and Party

If you want to play alone, do it. But in group play, coordination, etc. It has to be an incentive for group work, we all know how to build a dps build and spam maps over and over again, but make a 100% crazy map with 6 people and spend +10 div in a single map so that as you enter a person dies and that map must be closed, the majority is not even counting on it, perhaps they do not even know how bad it feels

You still got your aura bots and cullers with MF gear. You dont need extra quant and rarity.

Also what's the deal with 20% chance for party members to also catch beasts. People are just making bots running in maps, capturing hundreds of harvest beasts. Literally always 1 person selling like 100 of them... party play has insane amount of benefits without the IIQ and IIR bonuses.
"
TheSpiritWolf wrote:
"
Marttern wrote:
delete magic find

THIS

GGG could make MF league :
Add whole new tab with full set for weapon gloves chest rings like ethereal item which everybody can equip and they will be only related to MF stats

So idea is MF for every charater every build .

make nice crafting arround where u sacrifice uniquest to extract essence/currncy which can be used to craft these only MF related items .

Maybe sacrifice T0 uber uniques like MB HH for chance to unlock unique recipes .

i rlly believe there should atlest special new slot for only MF related item something like Trinket from Heist .
IGN KotsaPL
"
Sullivis wrote:
Thank you for disconnection and loosing instance on juiced T17 map...

Man, you saw it coming. You must not run any juiced map right before the patch. But you did. And it was all your fault.
No update available on steam lol
damn i got lucky today as my first valdo box of the league gave me foil mageblood before they could dillute even more the base drop
No update available on steam
yup
Krystian Wiktor to pała

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info