I'm wondering

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

Most don't understand that lmao hahahah

It is so depressing.

Ask yourselves: what would GGG even gain by doing something like this, in the shadows or outright announcing it? They don't give a damn how many sacrifice frags have dropped! They don't give a damn how many total mirrors have dropped! Dedicating resources to monitoring these things and changing them based on, what?, is just plain taking their money and throwing it in the garbage.

The only time GGG EVER intervenes in drop rates and loot issues are when we see unintentional RIDICULOUS drops such as the things that are found within the first week of a league. Beyond getting the outliers corrected, they are NOT and never will be micro-managing drop rates and proportions.

For every personal example of "have the drop rates been lowered?" that you experience, another person will be seeing the exact opposite. I myself experienced this in the very short time I played this league. For the first time in my memory, I dropped ZERO rare items before Brutus. Typically by then, I've sold at least a full inventory or two. But almost immediately after creating a thread about it, a flurry of folks who saw the opposite. And then I started a new character and got two rare drops from Hillock. Yes, I see the irony in myself creating a thread about bad rng....but this was one of the only rng threads I've EVER created and it was based on years and years and years of alternate experience. I just happened to hit some extremely bad luck. So I left that thread even MORE trusting in RNG over GGG interference.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 20, 2024, 7:56:02 PM
I'm actually more concerned that some streamers are probably using a variety of cheat platforms that helps them with certain things in game, and they don't get banned for it.
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
I'm actually more concerned that some streamers are probably using a variety of cheat platforms that helps them with certain things in game, and they don't get banned for it.

HAHAHA what cheap platforms? Awakening trade?

lmao
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Nope. People that know, know exactly what I'm talking about and I wont state the name or where to get them here as it is against forum rules. Nice try at misdirection though.
there's no cheats via streamers dude stop making shit up lmao
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
"

Nope. People that know, know exactly what I'm talking about and I wont state the name or where to get them here as it is against forum rules. Nice try at misdirection though.

What a hilarious comment. Making a nonsensical, farcical comment having nothing to do with thread, being called out on it, and then telling HIM he's trying to misdirect? Are there drop mods a la D2 that I don't know about?!?!?!?!

Those that know, know......come on man you can do better trolling than that! Those that know anything about this game knows there are no cheat programs. There are 3rd party programs that do some great things and go against the ToS, but NONE of them are "cheats" in any sense of the word. For the most part, they just save you the time of minimizing the game, and provide features that should already be in the game.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 20, 2024, 10:55:55 PM
poe awakening
poe regex
poe lab

oh so many

OH SO MANY CHEATS lmao
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Also, telling two of the oldest (and probably most forum-ly active) PoE players "those that know, know." is hilarious.
"
There are 3rd party programs that do some great things and go against the ToS
yep the very definition of cheating. So would some of those third party programs be either free or possibly subscription based and provide a framework or "API" for additional plugins for other features that also go against the ToS? The dismissive hand waving doesn't change the fact that there is a definite cheating issue that GGG does not seem to be addressing seriously enough. Maybe GGG should turn their "Eagle" eyes to the internet and try and do more to stop the cheating. Blizzard was able to take down a similar cheating app through legal means, why can't GGG/Tencent? quote from a law school site for reference
"
The Copyright Act does not expressly impose liability for contributory infringement. According to the U.S. Supreme Court, the "absence of such express language in the copyright statute does not preclude the imposition of liability for copyright infringements on certain parties who have not themselves engaged in the infringing activity.

One who knowingly induces, causes or materially contributes to copyright infringement, by another but who has not committed or participated in the infringing acts themselves, may be held liable as a contributory infringer if they had knowledge, or reason to know, of the infringement. See, e.g., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. v. Grokster, Ltd., 545 U.S. 913 (2005); Sony Corp. v. Universal City Studios, Inc., 464 U.S. 417 (1984).
Last edited by ExsiliumUltra on Apr 20, 2024, 11:44:17 PM
sure there is

lmao

I SURE AM CHEATING WITH MY POE AWAKENING REGEX

OMEGALUL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 21, 2024, 12:24:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: