Performance Petition

"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
B00b wrote:
There are games with better graphics than this that can run in a Nintendo Switch.
That's a good joke if I ever saw one. Switch games can look good, if you don't mind the 720p30hz / 1080p30hz experience. Lmao.

People play with pixelated games and enjoy them very much.
So I took the trouble to install Linux mint and run Path of Gamble Addicts on it.

It works again.

But yes, my PC with which I played PoE in 4k was no longer sufficient if one or two of the "experts" here had been trusted.

I recognize your patterns of supervised thinking.

Little by little you prepared people for PoE 2.

First the gameplay, then the hardware.

Maybe every now and then you let your stakeholders decide for themselves what they want without subtle manipulation.

Thanks.
Last edited by sownice on Apr 24, 2024, 3:10:18 AM
"
sownice wrote:
Another Day in " GGG is not caring about anything except Tencents Vision in driving kids in slot machine addiction "

Fix your Broken Engine Please

It's been a while so I don't fully recall but when 80% acquisition was made. The contract involved PoE. Not PoE2. This in part explains why they would even bother to keep both games running. No developer in their right mind would compete against itself unless it's intentional / obligated.

Those who think both games will have equal development are fooling themselves.

Though revenue can still be obtained through company gains. Due to a contractual woopsie the shareholder in question has no say in the development of a game not known as "Path of Exile".

Digital Extremes is doing the exact same thing. Warframe is on a doom clock at this point.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info