Performance Petition

Although some of us meet the recommended requirements, we cannot play the game at the moment.

Many of us have dropped several hundred dollars on this game to enhance the gaming experience and to say thank you for the good game.

At the moment we cannot access our investment, due to some patch we are no longer able to access or use the game because it simply cannot be played at 5 fps.

I ask you to take this matter into account and solve the problem.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 4:42:07 AM
fix you broken pc and you can play
As far as i am aware there are only ever minimum specs posted, the minimum being the lowest possible that can run the game (not run the game well)

They don't give recommended because as is quite apparent, some people get wildly different game play experiences from the same hardware, there are too many things that can go wrong when building a PC let alone getting the software on the PC to play nice, and GGG just don't want to deal with posts like "you said X parts would play the game well but it doesn't for me i demand (random bullshit)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The listed system requirements are already long long out of date.
Time for a serious upgrade on your side cause it's not going to get any better for your gaming experience with any enhancement changes or other modern games in the future.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I'd argue these are outdated and are due for reevaluation. Who would even recommend playing on 8GB of ram these days, let alone Windows XP or Windows 7. If you want to play at the absolute bare minimum then I would recommend the hardware equivalent of what the consoles are running and even then you won't be having a great time.

Don't justify a broken game to people's hardware. There are games with better graphics than this that can run in a Nintendo Switch. There is simply no excuse.
Most modern games won't run properly on those specs, they are pretty dated unless you are running 600/720p res.

Main culprit for POE are all the effects (skills/mtx) have not seen any way to turn them down in the settings which is unfortunate. A skill effect intensity slider should definately be in the game especially for those sensitive to those effects.

I understand hardware is pricey and hard to get these days but as gamers getting your rig as good as you can should be the priority. I'm sure if people spent the money they spent on MTX over the years on their rig they would be in a better place performance wise.

It's a sticky topic as the answer is really to throw money at the problem, the problem being old hardware.

To me the game doesn't feel broken, but I'm a newer player and play SSF and have a bad build with low dps and crap gear but I still enjoy the game nonetheless.
"
B00b wrote:
There are games with better graphics than this that can run in a Nintendo Switch.
That's a good joke if I ever saw one. Switch games can look good, if you don't mind the 720p30hz / 1080p30hz experience. Lmao.
Another Day in " GGG is not caring about anything except Tencents Vision in driving kids in slot machine addiction "

Fix your Broken Engine Please

My advice is for free, your company will suffer alot of pain, when u treat your long time customer like this.

another free hint

The Lantern of Arimor is causing alot of problems, Kirac Missions are not that horrible in FPS drops.
Last edited by sownice on Apr 21, 2024, 3:14:39 AM
5800x, 4070 vid card and 32 gigs of mem. Game was running like crap on same setup for awhile.

Now it runs very good and doesnt heat up. This league made preformance much better for me by like 3x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info