I won't lie to you this is stupid af.

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

and you wonder why HH is like 8 divines
OMEGALUL

great, within the space of a league and a half ggg has turned poe1 into a broken, idiotic mess of nonsense.

well done on fucking up your game guys.
Eh I'm a bosser so it's not a big deal to me I just sold a progenesis for 130 divines earlier.

While these dogshit unique t0's other then mb which is going down now boss drops are going up by a ten fold.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Eh I'm a bosser so it's not a big deal to me I just sold a progenesis for 130 divines earlier.

While these dogshit unique t0's other then mb which is going down now boss drops are going up by a ten fold.

wow imagine farming bosses for progenesis when you can just loot it hoho

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Imagine paying 130div for a flask when you can just not get hit

TIL that all unidentified belts are either mb or hh.

Jokes aside, it would have been more convincing if you posted a video of the items dropping > picking them up > identifying it and getting a bunch of mb/hh's.

On the other hand, you can probably replicate this result at will? I'm guessing by the title of the post?

Idk, let's see...

---

Edit: On your video, please do full window. It's clipped in a way that we cannot tell if you are doing this solo (as is implied) or with a group. On that note, it would be healthy to post a full clip starting from hideout :) for transparency sake.
~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
Last edited by BlackMarshes212 on Apr 24, 2024, 6:54:01 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

OMEGALUL

how is penis brand this league ?

@topic
i just finish my achievements and move on with the league :S

"

Jokes aside, it would have been more convincing if you posted a video of the items dropping > picking them up > identifying it and getting a bunch of mb/hh's.

On the other hand, you can probably replicate this result at will? I'm guessing by the title of the post?

Idk, let's see...

---

Edit: On your video, please do full window. It's clipped in a way that we cannot tell if you are doing this solo (as is implied) or with a group. On that note, it would be healthy to post a full clip starting from hideout :) for transparency sake.

You want an entire VOD? You look it Ben VODS he does it 24/7 I've done this myself and I can replicate it since my char is pretty much best in slot but I don't stream anymore.

You can solo
You can DUO which is more what you want to do but you can solo as you can see in Ben vods.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Zebedin wrote:

i just finish my achievements and move on with the league :S

Pennance brand is LITERALLY still one of the most powerful skills in the game even with a 75% less damage nerf.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Spoiler
"

Idk, let's see...

---

You want an entire VOD? You look it Ben VODS he does it 24/7 I've done this myself and I can replicate it since my char is pretty much best in slot but I don't stream anymore.

You can solo
You can DUO which is more what you want to do but you can solo as you can see in Ben vods.

The title of the post is: "I won't lie to you this is stupid AF"
"
OMEGALUL

Nothing adds up.

It's said a picture it's worth a thousand words, but so far "Headhunter" is not one of those. Maybe, Wurm's Molt ? that's the only thing in the picture.

Maybe you can find that VOD? It's just 1 vod. Doesn't prove this farming start is yielding an ungodly amount of T0 unique items.

You gotta give us something to chew on... the body, the title, the screenshot. There is nothing there. Where is the juicy stuff?

I don't mean inflation has not gone down, OBVIOUSLY it has... just saying this thread / title / screenshot doesn't have any actual info.

I did hear there was an exploit this league... I did see a video of a streamer going into the atlas and doing some shenanigans with respec.
~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2127065314

Dude I'm not going go through an ENTIRE vod for you

This Entire session he found 2 magebloods 1 mageblood corrupted.

Like ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK and understand.

Something doesn't add up LMAO?

A single session I did 15 hours I yielded 4 magebloods 1 HH 2 Squires and 3 fucking unnatural instincts.

Using his base strat. IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND IT.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1c2o5f3/ben_vs_ghosted_meatsack_game_lags_on_loot/

OH JEE I WONDER HOW AND WHY I GET SO MANY T0S
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 24, 2024, 9:11:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info