[3.25] Elemental Relic Autobomber - Tukohama's Fortress League Starter

Currently putting together a higher budget version of this build. A thought occurred to me, and that was to equip a Stabilising Sceptre on the AG to get Elemental Equlibrium, with some roll of flat cold or lightning on either one of the sceptres to proc it. Would provide 25% exposure instead of the 10% from Elemental Army, and also free up a gem socket for something with a fair bit of extra damage like Efficacy. The only issue with that is that 2/3 of the relic explosions are not actually primarily fire damage, and it would lower their damage. That idea seems to be dead, but I might go with an SRS of Enormity + Tavukai combo for my main 6L setup.

I intended to get up a Cyclone CwC SRS of Enormity setup running, but found that with all the fire res we give our minions that they simply died way too slow for the quick trigger rate of CwC. I think I might just self-cast with just enough cast speed for the last (1st spawned) SRS to explode before getting a cast for a new one.

Will keep you posted with updates on my progress on getting it all together.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Jun 17, 2024, 1:10:23 PM
Good day. Really fun build, im league starting it and been having a blast. Have a couple of questions:
-what do we need minion accuracy for?
-how good are perfect meatsacks for this build? according to wiki they give 40% increased minion life. if not, are there any other good affliction spectres for us in general?
-as phys damage taken as chaos is gone, is fourth wow + xibaqua still a way to go or rare body is now better?
Last edited by Yanwar on Jul 28, 2024, 3:17:02 AM
Hi,for hc,hwo would u add more defenses for league start?
Just got my formless inferno, wondering how you handle the burn in hideout since automation no longer triggers
"
Yanwar wrote:
Good day. Really fun build, im league starting it and been having a blast. Have a couple of questions:
-how good are perfect meatsacks for this build? according to wiki they give 40% increased minion life. if not, are there any other good affliction spectres for us in general?
-as phys damage taken as chaos is gone, is fourth wow + xibaqua still a way to go or rare body is now better?

The minion accuracy is to make sure the zombies always hit (not sure if it's strictly neccesary). 40% increased minion life got removed from meatsacks unfortunately. The rest of the affliction spectres seem really good, I'd probably go with Haste or triple Purity depending on your preferences.
"
Gorstak wrote:

I'd probably drop all the small minion nodes (give relatively marginal damage) and path farther down on the tree focusing on stacking endurance charges (tree/anoint/rings) and picking up more life on tree.
"
Gorstak wrote:

I'd probably drop all the small minion nodes (give relatively marginal damage) and path farther down on the tree focusing on stacking endurance charges (tree/anoint/rings) and picking up more life on tree.

Just need a second jewel now unfortunately.
"
Juminoh wrote:
"
Yanwar wrote:

The minion accuracy is to make sure the zombies always hit (not sure if it's strictly neccesary). 40% increased minion life got removed from meatsacks unfortunately. The rest of the affliction spectres seem really good, I'd probably go with Haste or triple Purity depending on your preferences.

Thanks for the reply. Will probably use perfect forest warrior for perma onslaught + culling strike (changed zombies's culling strike for additional accuracy support) and fiery + frozen cannibal. Currently have no real idea how to improve my single target damage further except adding purity of fire and getting more clusters, will probably respec into smth else later, build is still viable for any pre-t17 content except delirium and wisps, havent tried t17 yet. This is my pob if anybody is interested: https://pobb.in/Vn7HSPG1u-21
Why no CDR? Isn't that a straight-up multiplier for its dmg and QoL for mapping? You can get 20% on a belt and boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info