guys be CAREFUL

what i mean by that,is that recently many accounts where hacked and emptied by all items/curency.
theres so many looking to get rich fast in poe and between thems are the guys who have bad intention and rmt.cause of that many looks solutions online via sites,youtube videos and so on.many of them link diff adress sites,spreashits and what not and people click on them.
yesterday i did check some craft layouts for cemetery in necropolis and clicked also on 2 videos in description and today i received some sus mails from which one ask me to change a pasword and one that "my money" where transfered from mistake in other place and need to click on a adress if i wont them back....thats silly,didnt had no transaction and i just spam both mails.
so tldr careful on what you click and acces.hackers are there to stole your hard owned items,cause once you lose ggg does nothing for you,are gone forever.i know from my own experience when my acc was hacked in 2016 and ggg did nothing.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 5:54:28 AM
hoho this is just user error.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
People who do rmt deserve to lose everything they have.
And people need to learn not to click shady links
I want some "spreashits", they sound interesting :v
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
I want some "spreashits", they sound interesting :v

I read that as spreadshits first and would've recommended tacobell
Dont do stupid things you wont get hacked.
"
de99ial wrote:

Not true, I had accounts to login many different websites.
So if one of those websites got hacked, my username and password get leaked as well, which is for sale at some dark web or whatever that is called.
Then they use the username and password and a password bot machine to use similar usernames and passwords to hack your other accounts.

So, I dunno what is the solution, but now when a new website blocks me from accessing its fun content and ask me to make a new account, I won't if it is not important.
"
mina97 wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

So if one of those websites got hacked, my username and password get leaked as well, which is for sale at some dark web or whatever that is called.
Then they use the username and password and a password bot machine to use similar usernames and passwords to hack your other accounts.

So, I dunno what is the solution, but now when a new website blocks me from accessing its fun content and ask me to make a new account, I won't if it is not important.

how about using the random pw feature almost every modern browser has? Or just use a password manager? easy and secure, just enter your master pw once after booting in combination with some 2fa and thats it.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
mina97 wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Reusing usernames/passwords is a "stupid thing" for accounts you care about, yes. Despite everything, most companies are still very blase about cybersecurity, so anywhere that you've given a password can potentially be hacked.
Украина в моём сердце

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info