Why are video game forum mods such snowflakes?

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Put a touch of sarcasm in a post critical of their game's development and they will jump right to the delete button soon as they have a few reports, even if the post states opinions and feedback on the game that is based in fact. You know how the saying goes, flak is always heaviest when you are over the target.

Why do they need to tolerate negative comments about their game?

They don't have to...

Delete delete delete.

Isn't it easier to eliminate something rather than moderate it?
Last edited by awesome999 on Apr 30, 2024, 6:29:27 AM
"
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Thank you for that perspective. So what are your thoughts on how many supporter packs one has influencing how lenient the mod is?

Fucking zero.

Source: Ruler of Wraeclast. Also have spent several months in the naughty corner. They're more apt to probate their biggest financial supporter than they are take ounitive measures against one of their active earners. A whale only supports now and then; a popular streamer is a constant source of income.

waita minute

are you fucking charan????
[Removed by Support]
I prefer to see it more as personas with benefits, but... I guess in a way I am?

Ugh.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 final draft is *really* close to done)
"
I prefer to see it more as personas with benefits, but... I guess in a way I am?

Ugh.

and here i was thinking you were some rando lol

cheers

thanks for the waifu swords
[Removed by Support]
Thanks for enjoying my vanity project. :)

I feel like this thread and that other one trying to bring back a former Forum Mod turned Community Manager really capture the hypocritical duality of online gamers.

Edit: oh. Never mind.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 final draft is *really* close to done)
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 10, 2024, 10:42:02 PM
I completely agree, you're absolutely right and I love your opinion on this subject. Great thoughts here.

Now, you may be interested to know that we're still currently recruiting to form a union. We get the best of the best, formulate a plan, then we incite an uprising and take this place back from the mods. We need only the most capable of the people and I think you make the cut.

Currently the only solid "yes, I'm absolutely doing this" is from AggroMagnet, we'd love to have you on board!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info