❄️The Snowflake - Cold Crit Holy Relic of Conviction - shatters, zoomzoom, bossing, T17 ❄️

"
cmphx wrote:

yeah, right, you "only" need permanent 15 wither stacks and wait for 5seconds until you get full poison damage. ok.

your totally missing that the Relics still do plenty of hit damage, plus as i already wrote Asenath is definitely noticeable
and for bosses 15 stacks is not a problem because Lancing Steel has 14proj that then return to you, so 15 stacks is one shot

and yes i think your cold variant is bait ...
Last edited by BeRse on Apr 22, 2024, 2:55:51 PM
Hi, if i run mageblood , what flask setup should i use ?
"
mysboy6 wrote:
Hi, if i run mageblood , what flask setup should i use ?

Hi, maybe silver, granite, basalt, Quartz.

Others did melding of the flesh + one elemental Flask, I guess thats good too, if you can fix resist.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Hello,
Really nice build and well explained.
One question though, how could we theoretically reach cdr 128?
I see dialla, enhance in red socket,so level 6=+40,
Ashes +30,gem+23 in green socket so =+53 so in total you have +123 and quality for holy relic and we need 128.
I can't figure out how to reach it, would you have an idea?
+1 Socketed Gems implicit on Dialla's to boost that Enhance.

Holy Relic 23% Quality in green socket = 53
Enhance Level 7 (Gem 4, red socket +2, Implicit +1) = 48
Ashes = 30
Total = 131 Quality

Which puts you over the threshold and you could use a 20% quality skill gem OR 27% Ashes and still get to 128 CDR. I think I did the math right?
wows omg
Thanks for the guide, your approach to holy relics is kinda interesting. Im wondering if i still can reliably create profane ground from rational doctrine without mistress of sacrifice buff. according to pob my lancing steel still has 14% crit chance without power charges, but is it enough?
Thats my pob if you're wondering. https://pobb.in/uMsEd6OP2gH3
Last edited by Yanwar on May 10, 2024, 2:52:26 PM
Is this good base to start with or should I aim for higher attack speed?

"
Asag wrote:
Is this good base to start with or should I aim for higher attack speed?

i guess op did quit the league so he won't respond. if you dont wanna get life on hit synth mod sword then you should aim for 1.5 or 1.6 attack speed base, the best one will be anarchic spiritblade with 1.6 attack speed and <90 dex requirement (but you'll need to change an implicit mod as it'll break ee, you can do that by applying synth mod via harvest). 1.9 is still fine but more attack speed -> the better.
Last edited by Yanwar on May 13, 2024, 5:06:09 PM
Hi, regarding the profnae ground, I would argue its only relevant for tough enemies and there you should be able to see it/create it fast enough,you attack so fast with so many projectiles, if at least 1 isd a crit you get it.

Regarding the sword, I changed from 1.88 to 2.02 in attackspeed and didn't notice anything different to be honest, So I would say 1.8+ is fine, but if you have the chance to craft something from scratch, of course use the fastest attack speed bases.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info