Game Has Died,

I like this change to scarabs. The only thing I wish is that we could still upgrade them if we wanted. It would solve the problem with some of them being more rare to drop.

Complaining about the nerfs/changes to the scarabs during the patches isn't a problem with the new system it is a problem with GGG seeing fun and removing it. No different than nerfing builds and abilities in a game that is pretty much just a solo pve game.
"
TiLung wrote:
"

You are talking about nerfs now, we were talking about new system in general. Changing from sextants to new scarabs made farming strat more interesting. WHether they nerfed some of them because they were abused too much? DOnt rly care, I never use those anyway.

Here Just for you because you can't seem to read the very start of the post which talks about shadow nerfs and the change of sextants and scarabs BUT ya know I didn't mention this nope................
-------------------------------

Topic

Why fix something that isn't broken?

Removing sextants and changing scarabs was just (*****) <-insert what word you want)

now gating it behind curation's which have been shadow nerfed,. 5div per scarab extremely rare and as soon as streamer's release a start that's kinda broken you remove it all

I did read it. And I just ignored it because it sounds like just some ragebait.
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:
Seems like the playerbase is hard stuck at 80k, something smells fishy for this joke of a league KEKW

PS: make the scarabs work like delirium orbs, cuz i dont think you gonna add 6 slots to map device

Can't imagine other people having fun, eh?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Thank god they removed sextant.
Why am I still here
Why are people so upset with the removal of sextants?

Sure, I don't have 15000+ hours so by no means an "expert" but rolling sextants or even trading for them on the website was just bad. Truly.

I personally like the change, though I've not interacted with the new scarabs too much so far as I've not sunk too many hours into the game yet.

Also, the scarab rework just happened and there's tons of room for improvement (i.e next league).

There's a number of things I dislike about this league but scarabs is not one of them.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:
Seems like the playerbase is hard stuck at 80k, something smells fishy for this joke of a league KEKW

PS: make the scarabs work like delirium orbs, cuz i dont think you gonna add 6 slots to map device

Don't care much if "streamers" have fun, i want to see the fun in game for every player.
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:

Don't care much if "streamers" have fun, i want to see the fun in game for every player.

You think the 80k people playing right now are all streamers?

What?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"

You think the 80k people playing right now are all streamers?

What?

I see you dont get the joke, a little slow there buddy.
PS: down to 40k players
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
"
Daric wrote:
Why are people so upset with the removal of sextants?

I assume because the scarab change is less profitable for the min-max juicers compared to the sextants. To the rest of us plebs who don't care about juicing our maps to the max it's an amazing QoL.
"
esostaks wrote:

I assume because the scarab change is less profitable for the min-max juicers compared to the sextants. To the rest of us plebs who don't care about juicing our maps to the max it's an amazing QoL.

Its also a lot simpler. You like legion? Legion on tree+scarabs. Done. No need for some convoluted bulshit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info