T17's Are Complete and Total Design Failure

I did hugely enjoy the new T17 content especially paired with delirium and wave 13 ultimatum it can be a nice challenge.

The only issue i see was the communication. If GGG stated its content supposed to be above uber bosses it would have been totally fine. T17 as a bridge isnt working out. The maps come with quite a cost compared to T16 and if you dont juice them out the returns will be dog poop. So to make T17s worth you gotta juice em out and they become way harder than any uner boss in the game. It creates a kind of opposing gap instead of a bridge.
i know nobody cares about hc but these maps are nearly impossible for even above average players that dont play 9-15 hours a day.

I cant even imagine trying to accomplish anything in there on hcssf.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
i know nobody cares about hc but these maps are nearly impossible for even above average players that dont play 9-15 hours a day.

Lmao I did a Fortress ez clap then learned about the Volatile mod thanks to a Meatsack that exploded 8k Arcane Cloak, 4k life, 4k ES and the 50% MoM associated. Good times. :D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:

Lmao I did a Fortress ez clap then learned about the Volatile mod thanks to a Meatsack that exploded 8k Arcane Cloak, 4k life, 4k ES and the 50% MoM associated. Good times. :D

I haven't even walked into one yet. i hit 100 on my archmage char. Did an invite, was looting and didnt notice there was a degen puddle under the loot and ripped. dumbest death ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info