Weekend Stash Tab Sale

"
Yay finally. Thanks!

Edit: the mtx store crashes every time you try and open it on console (PS5)

I am crashing every time I try to access the MTX store in-game as well on PS5, I just purchased the Eldritch Supporter Pack from the link provided above but my 300 gold doesn't show up here under my account and I have no way of buying the stash tabs while they're on sale =(
"
KLusTeR-FLuX wrote:
"
Yay finally. Thanks!

I am crashing every time I try to access the MTX store in-game as well on PS5, I just purchased the Eldritch Supporter Pack from the link provided above but my 300 gold doesn't show up here under my account

UPDATE: They contacted me and fixed the issue before I could even blink! GGG is the best! Got my gold and stash tabs are all setup now
They've not fixed anything yet, it's still crashing and purchases are not registering. You're just a lucky one to have had it fixed manually.
The microtransaction store still causes my game to crash on PS5....
"
KLusTeR-FLuX wrote:
"
KLusTeR-FLuX wrote:
"
Yay finally. Thanks!

I am crashing every time I try to access the MTX store in-game as well on PS5, I just purchased the Eldritch Supporter Pack from the link provided above but my 300 gold doesn't show up here under my account

UPDATE: They contacted me and fixed the issue before I could even blink! GGG is the best! Got my gold and stash tabs are all setup now

That’s great. I guess GGG doesn’t mess around when moneys on the line lol.

Unfortunately it sounds like some people are still having issues. For me it seemed to resolve itself briefly only to resume crashing a short while later. To get around It, I ended up buying a supporter pack directly through the PS Store itself, and then adding the stash tabs to my account via this website. It took a little while for the coins to show on my account here but eventually it allowed me to purchase what I need.

Another league, another tab to add to my ever-increasing collection.
I wont be spending any money on your company in any way until I see sustained improvement in game play; measured mid first week game fixes than aren't knee jerk nerfs; and to stop forcing this game into the path of the shitty poe2 game play that I have witnessed. If you want poe 2 to be a slow shitty shoot while you run away mess that fine but stop removing all the thing about poe that made me love this original game. Theres not much left and it feels like you dont want us to like this game. I cant remember a time i stopped playing poe in week one of a league to watch reruns on tv like i have many times this league. Please!

one of the kneejerk nerfs is the making scare scarabs even scarcer wtf guess the "we dont want it to be so valuable you cant use the game play mechanic because you have to sell it" sentiment was again another pr statement to ease push back on the nerfs
Last edited by Flatlandman on Apr 6, 2024, 11:05:27 PM
Too good, it took a while.
When next league ?
GGG, please give us the option to upgrade existing normal tabs to premium quad tabs. Huhuhu.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info