Should I start this league 10 days late?

hoho I wouldn't say massively maybe the core game with the addition of extra atlas trees.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 4, 2024, 11:48:38 AM
Play it. Go SSF.
"
de99ial wrote:
Play it. Go SSF.

+1
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
you should skip the league.

IF u have played any other league in the past and you arent starting it now, then theres nothing to discover in this league. No boss, no special league mechanic nothing really except some rng random crafting mechanic, which is probably the most rng one in the history of the game.

In addition you get every single monster during mapping on steroids, with a decent chance to drop some bubble gum currency.

Unless you have nothing else to do spend some time elsewhere
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
semma_car19 wrote:
Hello,
I was able able to get to finish the acts and then had to travel and had. Scar crash that will not let me play for a few more days. Is it worth to continue playing this league? I see a lot of negative comments and people saying it's ome of the worst leagues ever.
What are your thoughts?

Do you like new mechanics, new bosses, discovering stuff and progressing at your own pace? - Enjoy the league.

Are you absolutely desperate for raw currency drops, make threads about "this streamer did x" and complain about how unfair the game is to you? - Maybe pick something else for now.

+1
Thanks for the feedback guys. I might give it a go just to check some farming starts for fun purely casual
I think PoE is way too hard now. It kills fun.
Last Epoch way more fun.

This is another streamer league for people that can farm 12 hours a day getting corpses so they can stream.

No opt out on the very punishing league mechanic.

I hope POE2 is more casual friendly but I doubt it.
i'd rather sit on a cactuar than keep playing this league, easy skip imho.
I came back today to check out how it feels after "the patch that saved the league and made it into the best league ever".
Its still shit. Never thought I would say it but I would rather play Diablo 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info