Just saw streamer get 60 divines

"
Lynerus wrote:
How is he getting all these divs... this league has given 0 so far i dont get it

hes a god gamer and youre not!
"
feral_nature wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
How is he getting all these divs... this league has given 0 so far i dont get it

hes a god gamer and youre not!

trollalot?
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
That's like saying just saw a streamer find a mageblood, i'm not a streamer but i've been on vacation all week playing still no divine it is extremly rare even after ggg buffed it. Sickens me to see streamers trying to get people to think this is common it is not.

lots of bad faith actors in streaming and reddit currently trying to slander ggg. I'm sure they can see the numbers and data on how common it is, if they themselves seeing this buffed it further shows it is not common.

Even if you try this strategy it is not worth it, you throwing away tons of maps and scarabs. You will make more currency selling the maps to the gamblers and doing your typical mapping strategy. I speak on experience of playing 12 hours a day and my map tab is all 0 except a few red maps I also have only 100 c left and it is not a good feeling to do this all day and come out poor like this.
Last edited by momonami5 on Apr 3, 2024, 11:34:49 PM
I don't know if it's the official strat but I was using all the Necropolis tree nodes, strongboxes, shrines, niko (1/3 niko spawns a strongbox.)

When you get a divine thingy use the appropriate allflame. For "monsters drop divines" use frogs. For anything that converts rarity items to divines use rogue exiles. If there's a better strategy I dunno.

If you wanted to drop something insane like 300+ divines in a map solo to make a Reddit post you'd have to use all the expensive strongbox scarabs together and pray for the rare chance of getting it.

If you want to be a complete degenerate just burn through the maps over and over and over, never entering unless a divine reward or Nameless Seer appears. Use rogue exile allflame whenever you see the "rarity turns into maps" mod to get 250+ maps (for real) out of the map to keep going. I did that for all my yellow maps.

49, 55, 34, 52 divines as rewards. 6 Nameless Seers. Maybe 1k maps burned through? Idk.

Edit: F. It's over. It's been nuked.
Last edited by DiabloImmoral on Apr 4, 2024, 2:09:11 AM
Sad league, sad state of the game
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
streamers play 25 hrs a day.
Last edited by Wilmots on Apr 4, 2024, 2:28:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info