What We're Working On

The lantern should be an option, not a requirement.
You weren't "forced" to do essences, legions, breaches..++ either.
It could be something you can just disable, like maven encounters.
When you opted into the league - you opted into the mechanic. Past performance does not dictate the future. In this case - they opted to make it mandatory to engage with. Whether or not they do it again, will be based on feedback, retention, and income.

You only get to vote with your time and your money. If you aren't happy with decisions a developer makes - use your vote.

I love the lantern - I enjoy it being required, I like the added difficulty of the league - its fun.
Last edited by Ojntoast on Apr 2, 2024, 2:43:17 PM
As casual player I liked the monster mechanic. The crafting was a bit meh. Might test it again now when they are changing it. Also people who want to opt out, there is standard for you to play. League is for testing new stuff not to ignore new stuff. The mechanic in campaign was not even hard.
Guys, this league is really unrewarded. Endgame juice is dead, like all players before me say this real deal. This is looking like end league on 1st week if is something not drasticly changes. Take this like a feedback, not like a only hate.

Good scarabs super rare, maps drops 1/3 like a last leagues (so sustain is hard even with atlas tree and full scarabs), crafting system from league is garbage (no one have a good item crafted).

So nothing to do on late game....
ngl might be an april fools joke... sadge
So, you'll keep shoving the league down players' throats? The endgame changes are enough to keep my interest while completely ignoring this mess of a league, but for whatever reason you didn't give us that option this time.

By the way, congrats on coming up with an even more convoluted craft system than the base one.
Not for nothing, but beta testing is a thing that is done very frequently in this world. 9/10 poe players coulda pointed out the list of issues w/this league before it went live. Not sure what's going on lately.
well generaly people love runing and killing stup and along the way picking items, so stuff that are good are like legion, strongboxes , harvest, You click and open in and do more killing and looting, here there is no option to prevent league like you do not want to solve league, just skip it, maybe try and bring back darkshrine minileague and try with secrets for next league, aflication was realy big win for sure, this one is fail
It's pretty ironic saying the scarab rework is a buff by integrating sextants mods into its own scarab and removing awakened sextant but the drop rate are too horrendous
Those mobs on map have retarded mods i surrender those leauge and unplayable mechanic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info