What We're Working On

Make collect button bigger. And make whole dialog hide able because it hides loot and damage effects.
Next one would be to make the crafting actually useful as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xQ3-3pmhII
Could you also add initial detailed screen with monsters and buffs to league mechanic button? I often want to check it again while playing, especially when I put a few allflames. The short version down right isn't that useful.
"
Rugra wrote:
Make collect button bigger. And make whole dialog hide able because it hides loot and damage effects.

This. It's the worse pop up thing you ever put in the game. A huge and useless gravestone, with a miniature button... How on earth did it pass any QoL testing?
Even if this league doesn't magically get a lot better, its still refreshing to have a gaming company that listens and "TRIES" damn hard to please its pretty picky playerbase.

+1000 GGG.
That they still not have learned it...

Its always to late to buff a league meachanic...
Once they players are gone, they will most likely not coming back to play the league.
Better make it strong and slowly nerf it, instead of make it nearly useless and loose the players.
" This is just what we're immediately working on and will do more as soon as it's needed and we have resources available. The long weekend here unfortunately cost us the capability to respond to larger changes as fast as we'd like and a huge lesson going forward is to make sure we don't deploy expansions on public holiday weekends as we don't have the personnel available to make changes as fast as we want."

Or maybe, perhaps, evaluate the league mechanic before starting it, since when players are gone from day 1 they wont come back.
"
Erdagguey wrote:
That they still not have learned it...

Its always to late to buff a league meachanic...
Once they players are gone, they will most likely not coming back to play the league.
Better make it strong and slowly nerf it, instead of make it nearly useless and loose the players.

Then people who dont play a lot at league start complain they will have a disadvantage.
I dont think you can please everyone here.
Working on ...

From 185k players peak to 120k and min is 45k only after 4 days ... GL then.

Iam done too.

Boring lvling trough still same and repeating acts + harder mobs.
0 option here.

And QoL? After 12yrs still dont exist gamma correction :D
Last edited by JuldaFulda on Apr 2, 2024, 7:07:04 AM
Im not sure if you'll read this ggg, but thank you for all your free content you're giving us, and listening to us, while still having your own vision of the game. I really appreciate it.
As for changes - you've got covered in this post almost everything important. I thought of limit of corpses is 64 (where you can craft something really good for like 40+ corpses? Need more. But you're going to improve crafting mods so it should cost less corpses, and itemized corpses - nice! Problem solved).
The only thing left is kind of clunky UI. Where if you don't want to pick up the mod - it's obscuring your screen and you can't pick up items. But what's more clunky is crafting and searching life mod in the mod list in the morgue by typing "life". Each time. Typing :D
I'd be cool to have on the left side some buttons with names "LIFE" and "SPEED", and "CASTER", and "MANA", etc. so we could just sort our list by clicking instead of typing.
I love the necro dude's voicing, really cool prayings and voice dialogues :) although, if you craft many times one the same item(i did it with rings on levelling) he was saying one single line every time :D had to left headphones for a minute haha. Anyway, Thanks, GGG. Loving your work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info