What We're Working On

Are you going to fix the essence node that causes remnants of corruption to make all essences the same? Currently it makes everything the lowest tier essence every single time. It never promotes essences to a higher tier. I gave up after a dozen corruptions or more with some being triple essence mods.
Thanks, Mark. We love you.
fantastisk news, this might save the league for me, i was start too burn out pretty hard...
only question left is, when? for me at least changes cannot come soon enough.
IN OTHER WORDS MORE DELAY TO A LEAGUE IF ITS A WEEKEND HOLIDAY, INSTEAD 3 MONTHS ITS MAYBE 5
I don't understand why they didn't make this changes from start when making new league content. Range of problems is so obvious for any experienced PoE player. Do they even have Manual QA team to test. Looks super strange to me. And this type of things is kinda every league.
Hope next update or expansion reduce the rippy mobs or somehow make player more tankier during acts (because we cant use molten shell or steel skin on left click anymore)
The league mechanic maybe godly for some but not for me. too much hassle and nothing good returns
Thank you for the effort. A lot of player skip league and maybe I am going to do that also.
"
Chandarin wrote:
Are you going to fix the essence node that causes remnants of corruption to make all essences the same? Currently it makes everything the lowest tier essence every single time. It never promotes essences to a higher tier. I gave up after a dozen corruptions or more with some being triple essence mods.

U have Crystal resonance?
"
We will be allowing you to itemise corpses as they drop, so you can choose to collect the corpse or itemise it for free. As a result itemising corpses in all contexts will now be free, as opposed to the 1 Chaos Orb it currently costs

Hot take, but this should stay as is, or increased. A good chaos sink would be ideal. Or a bulk option for divines instead of JUST CHAOS as a means of sinking currency.

If this stays as is, would this then be available for Beasts as well? (assuming removing the coffin cost stays)
WOW cool changes LOGIN
very interesting league, i know you will make it better :) Go GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info