Can someone explain why they didn't convert master missions to scarabs in Standard?

"
IrishRoyal wrote:
I'm not so annoyed about the master missions being removed, this was documented.

What was not documented was the removal of Imbued Map crafts from the map device.

(They were special blue ones, obtained from old harvest crafts, like map contains 4 additional harbys etc)

These were removed without being documented in the patch notes.

This pissed me off big time.

yeah :(

i had a load of those too. since 6 links cant give divines im sort of whatever about the stuff like monstrous treasure but i would absolutely have run my harbingers if i had known.
I was thinking this also but at the end of the league on affliction I was running betrayal trying to use vorici and hillock before they got nerfed.
Was running white maps for speed and ran out of master missions quickly.

Tried the atlas nodes that made jun more likely and took all the nodes including those in the center that made is so you did not get granted master missions. It did spawn at about the 70% range. If the new atlas works as it appears and you can get it to 100% then the master missions are silly.

If you are actually running the master mission content you will most likely have fully speced into that master so it will spawn all the time.

I got frustrated with the league and have not gotten around to playing on standard so I have not tested this. There are times I will spend days just doing delve on standard so if that is not possible I might just completely quit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info