Towns are just an unplayable mess

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
CanelayAzucar wrote:
I also won't understand the need to upgrade the PC to play while under the same principle as the quote above, wouldn't it be in GGG's best interest for the money to be spent on their game?

Because being stuck on hardware that's presumably older than the 6 years noted by OP and under the assumption they bought the most recent tech at the time, we're still talking about a PC from 2018.

Not only has the game evolved (and thus demands more resources), so have operating systems and peripheral programs.

So yes, if your PC can't even handle standing in town it is safe to say you are in dire need of an upgrade or consider other options such as GeForce Now. You can't just always wag your fingers at GGG for "not optimizing the game enough"
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Have not noticed any problems in towns either with my higher end desktop (i7/64Gb/3080) or my lower end and much older laptop (i5/16Gb/1060) and I play plenty on both each league.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Only thing I noticed is it seems to take a little longer to zone into town then other leagues.
Last edited by ElderknightX on Apr 2, 2024, 8:42:48 PM
I was just thinking today about how not since Sarn, then Oriath, have we had a town other than for very brief windows during the campaign. This kinda sucks tbh. Seeing cool gear setups, people with demigods with 100% increased character size, etc, is something I miss. All those cool alt art getups were fun to look at and froth over.

This post goes in the complete opposite direction lol.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Towns are epic laggy this league and other people have mentioned it in chat

Go to any place that isnt a town and its fine and this wasnt like this last league (or atleast not as bad... game just keeps getting worse lmao)
I was fine with the constant graphic effect spam, but my patience went to zero when they started playing sounds. the sound spam is real and i dont touch cities unless im required to.
IGN: Ziggro
trade during campaign > town > dc crash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info