Worst league ever !

... and here I was hoping I was missing something about the mechanics or its endgate variant would make it worthwhile. I share sentiment with most other contributors here - current implementations due to virtually no benefits, enhanced rip risk for some mods, mandatory character is worse than standard. I hope GGG will review league status and deploy fixes, at least:
1. possibility to turn off the mechanics (i.e. for levelling... or ppl hating it anyway),
2. better mod/ crafting logic,
otherwise I will just skip this one (I do not play standard)
yest this league is worst ever, but it is ok, less time on poe more on outside :)

Edit: just let me turn it off
Last edited by hellik86 on Mar 31, 2024, 6:00:17 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1brvlk7/kripp_calls_it_quits/

Feel like I dodged the bullet. Frankly, I was planning on playing yesterday, but huge lag spikes 'stopped' me in the Roa area, and now Kripp basically confirms what I was already fearing - that you'll get forced buffed monsters during campaign that already is bad enough as is.
"
hellik86 wrote:
yest this league is worst ever, but it is ok, less time on poe more on outside :)

Underrated comment.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
esostaks wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1brvlk7/kripp_calls_it_quits/

Feel like I dodged the bullet. Frankly, I was planning on playing yesterday, but huge lag spikes 'stopped' me in the Roa area, and now Kripp basically confirms what I was already fearing - that you'll get forced buffed monsters during campaign that already is bad enough as is.

I'm in a similar position - I got negative hype from the league announcement, the challenge rewards didn't help, and now there's this and many other similar threads around...
Forced Archnemesis 3.0 or 4.0
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
It wouldn't be such a bad league if it wasn't forced down your throat.
I usually don't even care about a new league mech since Syndicate WAS my favorite league since POE release and I'm just playing for trade shenanigans. Big word WAS, since they butchered it, minced it, spit on it and threw it in the garbage bin. Syndicate is now 90% worthless.
"
Ulsarek wrote:
hoho people called it when they claimed everything after Afflication will be a rough awakening for many.

Personally I am a huge fan. Especially when mobs get some modifiers and can fight back, makes me appreciate taking it a bit slower and planning my next actions. This is very refreshing and shapes up to become my favorite right after Lake of Kalandra.

It's very nice having leagues like this every once in a while. Thank you GGG.

SO you like leagues that makes enemies stronger and give nothing in reward?
I think you hate your life.
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
Forced Archnemesis 3.0 or 4.0

Use those Allflame Fragments wisely. :)
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Pashid wrote:
We aren't even one week in and people complain because they don't get instant gratification over "easy" 6x t1 items or currency shower rain like crazy.
This gen of gamer is really indeed spoiled, expectant and also lost hoho

It's not about instant gratification... it's about fun, tedious, and UI
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info