Worst league ever !

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Hyberpsycrow wrote:
If i was working for GGG and i had created something this bad, then i would cancel this league and give everyone who played this league a free loot box and post a "we are sorry" letter.

It's not bad. You just don't get the direction of our game /s

No '' /s ''

I do not get wtf they are doing with their game.
Why am I still here
problem is they keep adding new crafting systems into game. INSTEAD fix loots

all we here using filter to hide 99.9% items on the ground

and we only crafting our gears not hunting for loots

hunting for currency > craft > trade

this aint fun after playing game over decade.
Why are some people even defending this league mechanic...

So much is wrong with it, it's atrocious.

It's not about putting more time to try it, giving it more of a chance... It doesn't matter whether or not it's a crafting league, a mapping league, or else. IT'S boring as hell. It's tedious. It's NOT FUN.
And that was already crystal clear during the livestream presentation.

I tried. But I already stopped interacting with it, I don't even feel like putting in effort to understand it in-depth, and I usually always do. Yet corpses keep filling up and are being forced on my screen, constantly blocking loot and vision. And the UI seems to have been designed in the year 1998.

It's TERRIBLE game design overall. Been playing extensively since Breach ; worst league I ever seen (besides Affliction ofc which was the antithesis of what an ARPG should be)

The devs will think Necropolis failed because it came right after Affliction, meaning loot scarcity ; but the problem lies elsewhere and once again it will be ignored.

Sorry to say but the people in charge of heading the design direction are not good enough. They might have been good copying the original Diablo 2 philosophies originally, but the last few years have clearly showed you are not up to the challenge when it comes to design, balance and more. Why are the broken builds getting even stronger each league ? Why is melee still trash and untouched ? Why can't you design/choose better league mechanics ?!

I could easily do a way better job. Yes it's arrogant, but it's true. Give me one hour and I could draft up a much better league mechanic from my imagination alone... Seriously, you're paid to do it, and paid to spend hours on it. I can't, for the life of me, understand how a league like this can make it through, and in the state it's in right now.

ps: (the artists, sound designers, animation, etc are doing a great job though)
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Apr 1, 2024, 2:06:47 AM
The worst thing about this league that it is forced. I can't opt-out of it, for some unkown reason...
I wouldn't say it's the worst league ever, but it sure is boring. Furthermore with the mute changes they introduced last league people are now trade banned for having said words. Not just any words, but simple stuff like "." or "AAAAAAAAAA" resulting in extensive mutes for days, weeks, months and even years in some cases. Not being able to chat is not really a big deal, but you can no longer trade, join public groups or even whisper people.

It's apparent that the rules that are in place for muting are completely random and are upheld at the whim of every GM.

In short I will not be spending any more money on this game until this changes.

(I received a received a 1 hour 20 minute mute - well deserved, then a day later a 24 hour mute that I most definitely did not deserve. I used a common English idiom in chat effectively telling people to "go away", and that was seen as hateful, meaning no 2x increase but a TWENTY TIMES increase in punishment.)

Don't give these people any money.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
i was afraid tis when first time saw league mechanic trailer. people dont like read and do slow crafting content.

people want kill monsters and get good loot to have fun.

last league gave us new player powers and tis league give us none.
dont need be much, just some extra str/dex/int to solve gear requirements.
"
deathspenalty wrote:
"
ZenJelly wrote:

It not about understanding and fully "unravel" all secrets. Its about being so shit and boring that no one wants to bother understading it and finding its secrets.

Whew, yea lemme guess. Just like affliction right? Oh wait, affliction had the same posts. "worst league" "no rewards" "shit league" "can't control difficulty" until the posters saw their favourite streamer run a amped up white map that was shitting loot left and right, then suddenly it was the best league ever!

Just because people refuse to experiment with the allflame embers, doubling up with the insane atlas tree we got... the crafting is honestly a side dish compared to the stupidity you can do in maps. And even that can yield stupid results.

Except Affliction had best retention in PoE history. Guess which league already has the worst one in history? :)
"
Aynix wrote:
"
deathspenalty wrote:
"
ZenJelly wrote:

It not about understanding and fully "unravel" all secrets. Its about being so shit and boring that no one wants to bother understading it and finding its secrets.

Whew, yea lemme guess. Just like affliction right? Oh wait, affliction had the same posts. "worst league" "no rewards" "shit league" "can't control difficulty" until the posters saw their favourite streamer run a amped up white map that was shitting loot left and right, then suddenly it was the best league ever!

Just because people refuse to experiment with the allflame embers, doubling up with the insane atlas tree we got... the crafting is honestly a side dish compared to the stupidity you can do in maps. And even that can yield stupid results.

Except Affliction had best retention in PoE history. Guess which league already has the worst one in history? :)

like rhax, 2 mageblood, affliction, headhunters etc..
affliction

necropolis, I keep dying whats going on?
the mark roberts design is what

make the game harder and less fun in the process and not gonna bring new players in
Chris Wilson steps down as director of PoE
Mark, new director makes league
Its worst league in PoE history (at least when we look at numbers, like retention etc)
Oh boi, Im not sure if even another interviev with Ziz can save this.
"
Aynix wrote:
Chris Wilson steps down as director of PoE
Mark, new director makes league
Its worst league in PoE history (at least when we look at numbers, like retention etc)
Oh boi, Im not sure if even another interviev with Ziz can save this.

no wonder leagues started to suck more as of late.

but jesus this league is worst i saw in a long time. forced league is just bad.

and god have mercy on new ppl that tried this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info