43070 Veiled Scarab open

All about dat juicy balance fuck yeah and abuse
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
I opened all of mine (~12k maybe) and got only 5 total div scarabs that weren't the regular one. 2 total Horned Scarabs.

I don't care for the scarab changes so far. Because the bonuses are typically multiplicative you're generally forced to run 4 scarabs or you're wasting your time. The only one I saw that looks enticing to me to farm by itself right now is the Ritual Scarab of Selectiveness. The only multi-scarab farm where I can buy everything I want in bulk right now is harbinger which historically is bad currency/hour.

The farming meta doesn't even work without the majority of the community bulk selling scarab tabs on TFT so that the middlemen can divvy them up. I can't imagine trying to sell scarabs type by type in non-bulk.

Sidenote: Catarina sucks hard now. All common scarabs whereas they were always Winged and always valuable before. Did 4 full Catarina rotations and got diddly squat. A lot of people are going to have to test to see if there's a way to not make Catarina worthless.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

The farming meta doesn't even work without the majority of the community bulk selling scarab tabs on TFT so that the middlemen can divvy them up. I can't imagine trying to sell scarabs type by type in non-bulk.

Thats where flippers come and save the day. They will buy entire tabs and sell scarabs type by type (for much more), making a lot of money.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
I opened all of mine (~12k maybe) and got only 5 total div scarabs that weren't the regular one. 2 total Horned Scarabs.

I don't care for the scarab changes so far. Because the bonuses are typically multiplicative you're generally forced to run 4 scarabs or you're wasting your time. The only one I saw that looks enticing to me to farm by itself right now is the Ritual Scarab of Selectiveness. The only multi-scarab farm where I can buy everything I want in bulk right now is harbinger which historically is bad currency/hour.

Sidenote: Catarina sucks hard now. All common scarabs whereas they were always Winged and always valuable before. Did 4 full Catarina rotations and got diddly squat. A lot of people are going to have to test to see if there's a way to not make Catarina worthless.
Harbies might be lower on the currency side, but with the fractured items droprate being as nerfed as it is, I wonder what fractured orbs will be going for.
Thanks to everyone who shared data here. I've been compiling all the posts like this I could find on Reddit and here. Here's the combined data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Mc_dVKlDp-g_3JfmX0qSFd_yp9p6E01DRh5Eg-675U/edit?usp=sharing
Last edited by Raadish on Apr 3, 2024, 7:36:40 PM
"
Raadish wrote:
Thanks to everyone who shared data here. I've been compiling all the posts like this I could find on Reddit and here. Here's the combined data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Mc_dVKlDp-g_3JfmX0qSFd_yp9p6E01DRh5Eg-675U/edit?usp=sharing

Nice work sir.
I'm storing many veiled scarabs, 15K+ and buying more every day. I think the drop of each one will be rebalanced in the future, so those who have a bunch of veiled scarabs will make a lot of money
📦
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/rhzfyj/please_ggg_allow_master_missions_be_traded_with/
✅ https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/paymx2/suggestion_stack_on_map_device_so_you_just_put/
well, data have to be redone after this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3503208

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
We have reduced the amount of the more common Scarabs and significantly increased the amount that rare and more interesting Scarabs drop. There are a few exceptions to this where some of the more powerful Scarabs have become rarer.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
hey you guys i dunno if this is the right place to do it but i play exclusively in standard and i'm a bit of a hoarder.

ive been clicking these veiled scrabs for a good hour now and it feels like i havent made a dent in these. ive got i dunno how many tens of thousands of these things left to go and i dont know if my wrist will be able to handle all of this constant clicking.

ive been dropping twenty stacks of 20 scarabs into my inventory and then right clicking and then putting them into an empty inventory spot until my inventory fills up and then dumping them into my stash and then repeating. this process seems quite tedious

is there a faster way i can convert these older scarabs into newer ones kinda the way the map tab can auto convert old maps and put them in the new map tabs? i feel like i've been going about this the wrong way and there's a button i've been missing somewhere that will do all this in one go, but i just cant seem to find that button.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Apr 5, 2024, 1:52:09 AM
You can vendor them as well, but it still takes ages. (can vendor 60 at time)
"
Aynix wrote:
You can vendor them as well, but it still takes ages. (can vendor 60 at time)

good idea it might save some time. i'm down to about 8000 left to go so that helps. might just try to sell the rest cause my wrist is feeling kinda beat up right now and i think i'm done with this for the night.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Apr 5, 2024, 4:25:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info