Kirac's Vault

"
swap helmet effect with boots helmet its core slot for hp mtx

This is my biggest issue with all of the cool effects they're adding to the MTX as of recent. Sometimes they clash in the same slot. More often than not though, I like the additional effect, but don't like the look of the actual armor I'd need to equip. Really wish they'd separate those.
Not sure about this one, I'll wait for the gamba boxes to come out. Hopefully those catch my attention.
Side note, you guys did great with the smoothness of the league start.
Does anyone know what the music playing in the background of the video is?
I am getting incredibly bored with the constant Armour spam. We've had almost nothing but armour for two years on the Challenge Rewards, and the past 3-4 passes have been armour too.

I know it's not even a case of laziness, either, as there's clearly a lot of work being put into these, and they have to be adjusted for each character as well. It's just a completely bewildering choice.

Please, do something else.
Last edited by Rossmallo on Mar 30, 2024, 6:44:38 AM
Looks good
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I'm very happy GGG made the pass be very worth the price.I bought the last one and I'll likely buy this one too. It is good to have some white pieaces on the wardrobe.
And how am I supposed to enjoy my Health MTX from prev. league with this cool new ES effect if both use helmet slot? Separate the effects already GGG this is the only QoL that will bring you more money.
Coolest Kirac's rewards, and possibly coolest MTX period, yet. :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info